Chapter 2

It was finally time for my tutor so I walked to the room I had been told to go to. I walked in and saw Sean. “No way” I said angrily. “You are not teaching me Chemistry, I’m not sitting in here for 2 hours with you” I snapped. “Well, I’m afraid you have to, look I’m sorry about what I did but I had to, I couldn’t keep in contact with you and I’m really sorry that I broke my promise but I’m so sorry” he explained, I shook my head still annoyed at him. “No” I replied. “You promised me and you broke that promise” I replied again, I didn’t want to listen to his apology. “Well Rish, whether you want to or not I am afraid that I am your tutor and I have to do my job so please sit down” he said calmly. I frowned but sat slowly, I really didn’t want to be here but I had to be. “Ok so… what would you like to start with?” he asked looking over the papers he was given. “Why you left?” I replied. “Because I had to, I’m really sorry but I can’t tell you yet, I promise I will tell you as soon as I can, it will all become clear very soon…” he explained. “How do I know I can trust you and believe your promises?” I asked, last time he made a promise he broke it. I watched him carefully, wanting to get out of here, the room seemed too small and he seemed too close.

Finally it was over and I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the class room as fast as I could, reaching the school gates and running down the street, ignoring his calls behind me, I only stopped running when I neared home. I sighed and opened the door to find my parents and brothers still out. I kicked off my shoes and put them by the door before I went up to my room and started my homework. When I was finished and logged on to MSN to find Jackie and Sarah both online.

Sarah: so who was your tutor?

Rish: Sean…

Jackie: what? No way?

Sarah: OMG how did you cope?

Rish: yes way and I don’t know, he won’t tell me anything about why he left :/

Sarah: I’m sure he’ll tell you in good time

Rish: yeah I know he promised he would, but last time he promised me something he broke it

Jackie: Don’t worry hun, I’m sure everything is going to work out… listen I gtg but I’ll talk to you at school tomorrow

Rish: ok bye

Sarah: bye

Jackie has logged off.

Sarah: so do you still have feelings for him?

Rish:…

Sarah: ?

Rish: … Idk, I think I do…

Sarah: Awe, well, you should talk to him about it.

Rish: NO

Sarah: why?

Rish: because I’m not going to let him see that I still care, he hurt me and I’m not going to let that slip this easily.

Sarah: … fair enough, I still think you should tell him

Rish: I’m not going to…. I gtg too so I’ll see you at school, bye

Sarah: ok bye, see you at school

Rish logged off.

I sighed and pushed away from my computer when I had shut it down. I walked over to my bed and flopped down, still frowning as I lay on my back thinking. ‘I can’t tell him I like him… I like Bobby…’ I thought trying to work out how I felt. I ended up falling asleep, still fully dressed; only waking when mum’s voice rang through the house. “Rish, dinner” she called. I slowly woke and got up, straightening down my clothes and walking down stairs, I sat at the dinner table and waited for everyone to start before I did. I finished quickly and took my plate to the sink, washing up and putting it away before I went back up to my room. I quickly changed and got into bed, looking around my room at the Oliver Wood (yeah, I love Oliver Wood from Harry Potter) pictures that covered my wall. I rolled over and pulled my favourite stuffed dog toy into me and fell asleep. Sean’s face kept appearing in my dreams. I woke up too early for my liking and sat up in bed, it was still dark out and I frowned, I lay back down and tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn’t so I got up and went down stairs silently, grabbing a glass of water and sitting on the counter as I drank it slowly, trying to pass the time. Finally it was time to get to school, I walked back up to my room and changed, doing my usual morning routine and then grabbing my bag and going down stairs, I grabbed a piece of toast and said goodbye to everyone before I walked out the door and down the road. I met Jackie and Sarah at the school gates. “Morning, ready to face Sean again?” Sarah joked; I frowned and shook my head looking at the school gates. “Come on, we’re going to be late” Jackie’s voice cut through my thoughts. I nodded and walked into the building. I walked into Maths and saw Alexis, one of the sluttiest girls in school, sat on the edge of his desk her boobs out and her skirt up to the top of her thigh, I frowned as I saw Sean smirking and flirting with her, she was twirling a strand of hair between her fingers and giggling gently at what he was saying. I growled silently but sat down and tried to ignore her high pitch giggle. Sean ended up spending the whole of the lesson flirting with the slutty group in his class, I tried to ignore it but it was too hard, the feelings for him that I had buried long ago where coming back and I didn’t like it. This year was going to be a lot harder than the last; Sean was back in my life.