Chapter 6

Sean must have caught me staring because he smirked. “You like what you see?” he asked still smirking. I immediately started to blush more and tore my eyes away from him. Suddenly he was in front of me, leaning down and pulling my face up to his. His lips looked so appealing before I really knew what was happening his lips were on mine. To begin with I was too shocked to do anything but soon enough I softened into the kiss and my arms moved around his neck. Sean quickly moved so that he was sat on the sofa and I was sat on his lap. I moved slightly more so that I was sat with one leg either side of his waist. His hands trailed over my body causing me to shiver slightly as my own hands started to trail over his body and I felt him shiver to causing me to smile. Soon is hands were trailing under my shirt and up to my breasts. I moaned gently as he started to massage them. He was driving me wild with small touches, I had no idea how far we would be going but I knew we shouldn’t be doing this… but at that moment I couldn’t care less. One of Sean’s hands started to pull off my shirt so I moved so it would be easier for him before I shakily unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. His hands then moved to my jeans, sliding them off as well and I slid his off.

Sean then flipped us over so I was lying on the sofa, him above him, putting all of his weight on his elbows as he kept kissing me and moved one hand to gently slide down my panties. My hands went to his boxers and I slowly started to remove them. When he was done his hands slid around my back and unhooked my bra before pulling it off and it joined the rest of our clothes that were scattered on the floor. Sean moved around slightly before I felt a finger at my entrance, he slowly pushed it in and I yelped in shock and pain. He pushed his finger fully in before stopping so I would get used to it. When I was ready I bucked my hips gently into his finger and he started to thrust in and out. Soon enough he added a second and finally a third figure. It wasn’t long before I was mewling in pleasure. I whined when he removed his fingers but I felt something big pressing against my entrance and my eyes flew open, looking over at him. “Shh… just relax, it will hurt to begin with but it won’t hurt for too long” he cooed as he saw my terror. “J-just, be gentle” I replied as I kissed him again. Slowly Sean pushed into me and I screamed out in pain. As soon as he was fully in he stopped and moved his lips to my neck, gently kissing and nipping at random spots to take my mind off the pain. He was right and shortly afterwards the pain was replaced my pleasure and I was bucking my hips into him to signal that he could move. He gently thrust into me as his lips moved down my chest and to my breasts. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and started to suck and gently nip the skin causing me to moan louder and my hands moved into his hair. He continued until he was happy with the result and moved to my other nipple, doing the same thing. He kissed down to my navel and back up, nipping random bits of skin and then licking it and kissing it to make sure there was no pain.

He went harder, faster and deeper causing me to moan louder and arch my back up into him.in one swift motion my legs were up on his shoulders and he was harder and faster than before.

My hips bucked up wildly as he continued. My nails gently digging into his back, leaving small red indentations on his skin. He moved one of his hands down to my clit and rubbed it in time with his thrust causing me to throw my head back, my eyes closed as a constant stream of moans escaped my parted lips. It all became too much and I reached my climax. “Sean” I moaned loudly as I came. “Rish” he moaned back as he came just after me. He slowly pulled out of me and discarded the condom before lying beside me and kissing me gently and lovingly.