Chapter 10

I nodded in shock, my mouth opening and closing but no words coming out. “Now, let me take you into the kingdom, there are a lot of people who would like to meet you” he continued before leading me through the grand oak door and along the massive corridor.

We arrived outside another set of double doors and Sean knocked. “Come in” a voice called from the other side of the door. We walked through and I saw a grand dining room. I looked around in awe. “This is Cherish Belinda Aparri, the girl you told me to look after” Sean told a man who was sat on, what looked like a thrown. “Ah, Cherish” the man said, a faint smile forming on his lips. “How long I’ve wanted to meet you” he beamed. I looked up at him, not really sure what to reply. “I assume that Sean has told you of your powers and the fact that you are heir to this kingdom?” the man asked. I nodded “yes, he did” I replied, he smiled again. “Good, there are a couple more things I must tell you, one main point is, I must introduce you to your future husband” he said, casually. “F-future husband?” I asked in shock. “Yes my dear, you have an arranged marriage” he replied, still with the same casual tone. I couldn’t speak, simply looked over at Sean who was also looking shocked. “My lord, Bobby is here” a girl said as she walked in, bowing politely. I looked over at the girl who walked in. “Emily?” I asked, a confused tone in my voice. “Rish?” Emily replied, I smiled softly as she walked over to me. “How come you never told me you were coming here?” she asked. “I only found out a couple of days ago, why didn’t you tell me?” I replied as I looked over at her. “It isn’t really something you put in an everyday conversation” she joked, I laughed gently. “Fair enough” I replied, just then a boy walked in, I turned to look at him, to my surprise e looked just like Bobby Jenkins. “Cherish… this is Bobby…. Your future husband” the man on the thrown, I later found out to be called Albert, said. “I’m meant to be marrying her?” Bobby asked, looking over at me, distaste in his eyes. “Yes” Albert replied sternly. Bobby walked closer to me. Walking a smallish circle around where I was stood as he looked me up and down and all around. I stayed where I was and started to fidget with my fingers and bit my lip gently. I looked up at him and when he was done he turned on his heels and walked out of the room. I frowned as I watched him go.

“Well… um… let me show you to your room” Sean said as he picked up some of my bags and walked ahead. I trailed behind him with Angelo and my stuffed dog. He led me up the main staircase and down a corridor before he stopped outside a door. “This is going to be your room” he smiled and opened the door. I walked in and looked around, smiling a little as I walked in, liking the room. He walked in behind me and slowly closed the door. “Are you ok Rish?” he asked as he watched me. “Yeah… I’m fine” I replied as I looked over at him, a small sad smile on my lips. He stepped closer to me and gently pulled me into his arms. I nuzzled his neck gently as he held me close and hugged me. Slowly he pulled away slightly as his lips joined mine.

I immediately started to kiss back, softly at first but the kiss soon built in intensity. Before I really knew what was happening Sean had me lying on the bed and was straddling my waist. I blushed faintly as he started to nip and suck at my neck and my back arched into him as he massaged my breasts. I let out some soft moans of pleasure which only seemed to spur him on as he massaged harder. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Sean jumped off of me and I sat up, straightening out my clothes and patting down my hair. “Oh, Emily, hello” Sean smiled as he opened the door and Emily was stood there looking over at me, a small smile on her lips. “I didn’t interrupt anything did I?” she asked. “No, not at all” Sean replied, Emily must have sensed that something had been happening between Sean and I as a small smirk flittered onto her lips. “Hm… do you mind if I join?” she asked. “I don’t mind… Rish?” Sean replied, I shook my head. “I don’t mind at all” I replied as I watched Emily smile again and walk in, closing and locking the door behind her before she walked to the bed I was still sat on. Sean came over too and the two looked over at me. They both sat down and Sean lips met mine again as Emily started to nip and suck at my neck causing me to purr into the kiss. One of their hands moved to my breasts and started to massage them again as the other trailed down to the hem of my jeans. The same hand slowly slid into my jeans and started to rub my clit, I shivered and moaned louder in pleasure as they continued.

Soon all three of us lay naked on the bed; the clothes lay scattered and forgotten on the floor. I was sat, straddling Sean waist with Emily behind me, nipping and sucking at my back and neck, I mewled more and more as Sean thrust up into me as Emily moved one hand to start to rub my clit again. I cried out in pleasure as my back arched and Sean went deeper. My moans continued as Emily rubbed my clit harder which Sean’s hands moved up to my breasts and started to massage them roughly. Soon it all got too much and I screamed in pleasure as I came, Sean came just after me and slowly pulled out before I turned to Emily. I moved and started to lick and nip her clit as I massaged her breasts causing her to mewl more and soon she came.

We pulled away and lay on the bed, panting and tangled up in each other. Sean was the first to get back to normal and he quickly stood and changed before Emily and I changed too. Emily said goodbye and slid out of the door and went to set about her normal work. I looked over at Sean to see him smiling a little. “Well, I should probably let you get some rest, you must be tired” he said quietly. “There are clothes already in your wardrobe and the bathroom is just through that door, if you need me, think of me and I’ll hear you” he continued, kissing my check then my lips and slowly pulling away. “Ok, thank you” I replied, smiling a little myself before he left.

I watched him go before the door closed behind him and I turned around to go to my wardrobe, opening the door I found lots of clothes, somewhere dresses, skirts, tops, jeans and shorts. I then went over to the chest of draws and pulled out a pair of short shorts and a vest, quickly pulling them on before tying up my hair and crawling into bed. Sleep immediately washed over me and I curled up with Angelo at my feet and my stuffed dog in my arms.