Chapter 9

I slowly walked home, thinking about everything, I had to work out if I liked Sean or Emily, I knew I couldn’t keep sleeping with both of them, it wasn’t right. I was lost in my own mind when I heard a car horn honking causing me to jump slightly and turn to see Sean’s car. He rolled down the window and looked out. “You’re walking back late today, aren’t you?” he asked. “Yeah, I got caught up in ninja club” I replied, it wasn’t really a lie; I mean I was in ninja club. “Ah… well, let me give you a lift, it’s almost time to see Delphia” he replied causing me to smile slightly. I nodded and walked to the car, quickly sliding in to the passenger seat and doing the seat belt. He started the engine again and started to drive to mine. “On Saturday I’m going to pick you up and we will go to Delphia” he explained. I nodded and smiled more “Can I bring Angelo and my stuff dog?” I asked shyly. “Who’s Angelo?” he asked confused. “My dog… don’t you remember him?” I replied. “Oh yeah, I remember him, he was sweet, of course you can bring him” he smiled. I smiled back and before I knew what I was doing I quickly kissed his cheek. I snapped out of it though and pulled away before sitting back in my seat. “Sorry…” I whispered. He shook his head slightly. “Don’t worry about it” he smiled and soon we arrived back at my house. “Thanks for the lift” I smiled and got out of the car, waving goodbye and walking to the house…

*Fast Forward to going to the Kingdom*

I grabbed Angelo’s lead and said goodbye to everyone before there was a knock at the door. I smiled and opened the door to reveal Sean. “Hey” I smiled. “Hey, you ready to go?” he asked, I nodded and grabbed my bag and my stuffed toy, I had already told my parents what was happening and they agreed so I waved goodbye and followed Sean to his car. I smiled and put Angelo in the back and slid into the front with him, Sean smiled and got in the driver’s seat before he started to the car and started to drive, I smiled and waved goodbye to everyone and then looked out the window as Sean started to drive. We arrived in the middle of a forest and I looked around in confusion. Sean got out the car and then walked to my door and opened it. I got out and got Angelo before looking at Sean in confusion. “Um… what are we doing here?” I asked as I held Angelo’s lead and held my toy dog to my chest. “You’ll see, you just have to trust me” he smiled. “I trust you” I replied quietly. “Close your eyes” he said quietly, I looked at him in confusion before nodding and doing as I was told. I closed my eyes slowly. After a little while Sean spoke again. “Now open them” he said. I opened my eyes slowly and gasped when I saw the beautiful kingdom in front of me. “We’re here” he whispered and kissed my cheek. I looked around, shocked. “H-how did…. What just happened?” I asked. “I’m not allowed to tell you I’m afraid, all will be revealed very soon” he replied smiling.