Chapter 11 *finish*

I woke the next morning to a gentle tapping on my door. “Cherish, it’s time to wake princess” Emily’s voice called through the door. I looked up and slowly sat up. “Ok, thank you, I’m getting up… you can come in if you want” I replied as I sat up fully and swung my legs over the side of my bed and slowly stood just as Emily walked in. She got my change of clothes before taking them over to me and putting them on the bed, I got changed while she messed around sorting out the bed and everything else. I looked up at her. “You don’t have to do that” I said, not wanting her to have to do everything for her. “No, it’s my job and I want to” she smiled and curtsied before leading me to the dining hall. She stopped at the door and curtsied again before she excused herself and I walked into the hall. Everyone was already there and the only seat left was opposite Bobby, he glared a little when he realized that as well but I sat down anyway and the food arrived. I waited politely for everyone else to start before I did. I kept seeing Bobby glaring at me as he ate but I tried to ignore him.

Breakfast went by silently, no one really had anything to say so we just all stayed silent. We all finished eating and the butlers came out to take the plates. I looked around at everyone and saw that they were all looking at Albert. He nodded and everyone stood up which signalled we could leave. I stood with everyone and walked out and to my room. I wanted to explore but I didn’t want to go along. I stayed in my room for a while before deciding to go and see if I could find Sean to see if he would come with me and show me around. I finally found him in the garden. “Sean? Can you show me around?” I asked innocently. He looked up at me and then frowned softly. “Uh… Cherish… I’ve been forbidden to talk to you” he replied sadly. “Whaa… why?” I asked shock obvious in my voice. “The king has told me that I am forbidden to speak with you as you are engaged to Bobby and he thinks that I am going to take you away from them” Sean explained. I walked over to him but he backed away. “Why are you walking away?” I asked, hurt in my voice. “I’m sorry” he whispered before turning and walking away, leaving me stood where I was, watching him leave, completely shocked. I whimpered softly before I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I tried to hold it back but failed miserably and let the tears flow freely, sobbing, he had left me once before and now he was gone again.

I felt weak and shaky and my legs gave way under me, as I felt myself topple to the floor, I closed my eyes, squeezing them tightly shut, waiting to feel the hard ground but it never came. I looked up and straight into the eyes of Bobby. I looked at him in confusion but he said nothing and just walked back into the castle. He carried me through the front doors and up the stairs. I thought he would just take me to my room but he walked straight past it and further down the hall to another door I hadn’t been to before. He opened the door and I was looking into a dark room with black walls and black satin sheets on the bed.  He walked in and closed the door behind him before putting me on the bed. He lay down beside me and pulled me into him, I was shocked but looked up at him, lust filled his eyes and I gulped. Not sure what to do. He moved so he was on top of me and his lips crashed onto mine before he ripped my clothes of followed by my own, in a strange way I liked it, but that was only because I had just been hurt badly by the man I really loved and now Bobby was showing me affection… a messed up form of affection but it was still there.

He kept kissing me as one of his hands moved down me and he rubbed my clit causing me to mewl into the kiss. He made me really wet before sliding one, then a second and finally a third finger inside me, pumping them in and out as I moaned louder. It felt so good. Suddenly his fingers were out of my causing me to whine as I lost the sensation. It didn’t take long however for me to start mewling in anticipation as I felt his rock hard erection pressed against my entrance. “Are you ready?” he said huskily. I nodded and bucked my hips up into him. He smirked and rammed himself deep into me causing me to mewl and scream in pleasure. I gripped his back as my head went back against the pillow. He kept ramming into me making me scream louder and louder in pleasure. His lips then crashed back down onto mine as he kissed me roughly and continued to ram into me. Soon I screamed in pleasure as I climaxed, gripping his back tighter and clawing at it slightly. He came soon after me and I felt his hot seed shot deep into me causing me to moan again before he pulled out and lay beside me. He gently wrapped an arm around me and I slowly curled into him.