Chapter 7

We pulled away a little while later, both breathing heavily. I lay back on the sofa trying to get my breath back as Sean did the same. I looked over at him and blushed slightly, I couldn’t believe I had just done that it was so wrong but felt so right. I got back to normal as I continued to blush faintly. “That was amazing” Sean whispered. “Y-yeah, it really was” I whispered, nuzzling into him gently and I felt his arms tighten around me as I slowly let my eyes drift shut and I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning, smiling when I felt Sean’s arms still wrapped around me, his warmth radiating off of him and keeping me warm as I curled slightly more into him. I looked up at the time to see it was time for school. I frowned and gently nudged Sean. “Sean, schools about to start” I said. He woke slowly and looked over at me and then at the time. “Let’s skip today, it’s too late to go now” he smiled and pulled me into him again. I frowned slightly but nodded and curled back into him, falling asleep again.

At some point my phone went off, groggily I grabbed my phone and answered. “Where are you?” mum mothers voice rang down the phone. “Oh, sorry, I stayed at a friend’s last night and completely forgot to call” I replied, obviously lying.  “You should have called, I was worried sick” she replied. “Sorry mum, I completely forgot what with it being so stressful at school at the moment” I replied. “Well, ok, don’t let it happen again and keep in contact more, see you when you get home” she replied before saying goodbye and hanging up. I looked over and saw Sean had woken up. “Morning” I smiled. “Don’t you mean afternoon” he replied, looking over at the time. “Haha, I guess I do” I replied also smiling, I slowly sat up and changed, it had started to get cold during the night without her realizing.

I slid on my clothes and looked over at Sean. “Are you hungry?” I asked kind of hungry myself. “Yeah a bit, but I can cook if you want” he replied. I shook my head. “No, it’s ok, I’ll cook” I replied smiling and walking into the kitchen. I finished cooking before walking back with the plates and cups. I found him sat on the sofa and smiled. “Here you are, I hope you like it” I smiled and passed him a plate.

When we had both finished I went to wash up before going back to him. “Uh… I should probably go” I said looking over at him, I saw him frown but nodded. “Ok, well, I’ll see you tomorrow at school” he replied smiling. I nodded and kissed his cheek before grabbing my stuff and leaving. I got home and went straight to my room. ‘What was I thinking, having sex with my teacher?’ I thought frowning as I sat down before collapsing back onto my bed and looking up at the ceiling.

It had been a month since Sean and I had slept together and things where less awkward now. I sat in ninja club, smiling slightly as I watched Emily talking; she must have caught me looking over at her and gave me a small smile. I quickly looked over at the next person who was talking. When class ended I slowly stood and got my things ready before I felt a hand on my shoulder again. I looked around and saw Emily, the door was closed and she was smiling at me slightly. “How did you like the meeting today?” she asked. “Yeah, it was awesome as always” I replied, smiling. “Good I’m glad you liked it” she replied before her lips gently met mine again. I kissed back gently as her arms went around my waist and mine went around her neck. She gently pushed me back against the desk so I was lying on it with her above me.