Chapter 8

Ok, before i start, this is my first Girl on girl scene i've ever written, so if it's crap i'm sorry *hangs head in shame* ... BUT i hope you like it :) 

comment, vote, enjoy

I gently wrapped my arms slightly tighter around her neck as she straddled my waist. I kept the kiss soft and gentle, not really knowing how far to take this, I felt her hands going over my chest and stomach, her hands slid up my shirt and gently started to massage my breasts causing me to moan gently into the kiss. She kept massaging my breasts as the kiss deepened slightly. My hands tentatively started to let my hands travel over her body and under her shirt. Her hands moved down to the front of my jeans and slowly started to unbutton them before she slid her hand down the front of my jeans and panties.

I was suddenly strangely aware of where her hands where but I relaxed into it before I felt her insert one finger into me. I moaned quietly and arched my back into her slightly as she inserted a second and finally a third finger into me. I mewled slightly more and bucked into her slightly as she carried on. I massaged her breasts slightly harder as I nipped her bottom lip gently and when she opened her mouth a slowly slid my tongue in, exploring before her tongue went into my mouth. I know what you’re thinking but this isn’t cheating, Sean and I aren’t together so even though we did sleep together a month ago I’m still single. Emily moved us onto the floor and slowly removed my jeans and panties fully before she kissed down my chest and reached my navel. She slowly started to nip, suck and kiss my clit causing me to moan louder and arch my back more, her fingers kept thrusting into me and I tried to cling to the floor but I just ended up desperately trying to claw at it. Now I was more confused than I was before, sleeping with Sean had felt amazing but this also felt amazing, having Emily this close and doing this to me, I was loving it. Soon I couldn’t hold out any more. “I-I’m going to cum” I whispered before moaning loudly and feeling myself tighten as I came. She licked me clean before pulling away and licking her fingers clean, smiling slightly. “W-wow, that was amazing” I breathed. “Yeah it was” she replied as she sat up properly and started to pull away. “P-please let me repay the favour” I said shyly. She looked at me, uncertainly before nodding slightly.

I put my clothes back on before gently getting on top of her. I gently kissed her again before I slowly removed her skirt and panties before kissing down to her ‘area’ I licked her clit for a little while before sliding my tongue into her. I wiggled my tongue slightly as my finger went to her clit, gently rubbing it as I kept licking her walls. Soon I removed my tongue and switched so that I was licking her clit and sticking my fingers gently into her, she mewled gently and I smiled slightly as I carried on. Soon she tightened and came. I licked it up and pulled away, looking up at her to find her panting but smiling. I kissed her one more time before I saw the time. “Crap, I’ve got to go” I said sadly, knowing my mum would freak out if I was late. Emily put her clothes back on before nodding. “So do I” she replied also looking at the time. I helped her up before she kissed me again and we got our bags and left.