Chapter I - A lost battle

Written by Jer

Harsh breaths, panting, serious looks, and hard thinking were all traits of the happenings in that battle between Ignis and a man who clouded her mind with doubt. -This guy is tough, it's gonna take more than a knife to take him down,- she thought as she sweat a little bit. Holding a knife infused with lightning in one hand and a gun infused with darkness in the other. He held a blade with both hands in a stance of patience. As one of her gifts of birth, she could manipulate minds, but in this battle, she tried her hardest, but it felt like he a had tin can for a head. He jumped at her with the blade out front, she blocked it but his strength pushed her outback. She ran towards him with her lightning knife with all her normal strength, slashed his chest back, and he coughed out a bit of blood. "You hit me, your really fast aren't ya?," he said as he spit out blood. She stayed shut, and put away both the gun and knife. She crossed her hands made a lightning hand-sign. A blue pentagram appeared at her feet, as the clouds combined, and a storm started to form around the area. "A storm? I thought ya weren't able to use magic as summoning," He said with a calm, curious look. "Who said I was summoning?," said Ignis as more rain drops fell. "I'll let ya do your thing. It ain't fair to take ya while ya are vulnerable," he said as he let his blade down. After a while, she made a tiny grin and uncrossed her hands. "You're done? Finally, what is the rain about?," said while he raised the sword to his shoulder. "You see, I lost a bit of stamina during the battle, so I attracted a storm out a here." "To fuel ya?" "Let's say yes for now." The sky lit up with all the raining and thunders. The pentagram lit up more brighter and then lightning struck down to her. "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!," said the man as he got surprised. Ignis started to float, and her hair started to turn white, and the ground lifted up a bit. -Now all I have to do is strike him once and the storm will take care of the rest,- she said in her head as she formed a scythe in her hands with all the pure lightning power that stroke her. "Ha. I also have my own transformation," he said as he grabbed the blade with two hands and the sword lit on blue fire. Two flames lit on his head and his smile had longer fangs. His eyes were fueled with the spirit of a battle. Ignis grabbed the scythe and he grabbed his sword swiftly. They both charged at each other at the speed of sound and clashed blades. Ignis was spinning the scythe and stroke him a lot of times, but all resulted on him blocking at her speed. "You're pretty quick too," said Ignis while changing the scythe into a sword. "I must say, I've never felt such speed for a girl at yar age. By the looks of yar body strength, ya trained alone for 7 years with a steady diet and and heavy amounts of mental, physical, and spiritual training and many arts that are usually hard to master. Making weapons out of an element, attracting elemental energy from near regions of the world, skilled fighting, and by the looks ya give me every time ya stop to think, I'm pretty sure ya are The Lone Moon Cat Hunter, the so-called hunter who can figure out you're fighting style with just simple thinking. And well by the looks of the pentagram ya used, ya are a warbeast of the moon and sun tribe. More specifically, the chosen girl by the gods and destiny to keep the infinite soul," he said as he turned off his flame. "Who sent you?," she said as she pointed the blade his neck. "Well, I don't want to spoil the script for ya, but I learned most of it with rumors and solid theories, well, they are now facts, proved by this battle." She dashed and slashed his neck off, and all the trees behind him. "Too much thinking, huh?," she said as she left the scene, leaving the decapitated man in the floor.

Ignis looked down on the man's body and struck a lightning on it. Her hair returned black again, and her cat ears fell down a bit. She walked with her bow and arrow on hand. "God, I was thinking of sushi but the city's far away. Maybe, there's a local food truck nearby. Or well, I have the Forrest right here, why not go like old times and hunt for a pack of wolves. Well they aren't around in summer here," She said as she doubted on what her food choice of the day was. She was walking for a while, she took away her bow, and called upon Udra, the dragon she tamed while she trained at the mountains. She called Udra many times, but Udra never responded. She felt curious about Udra being late and still had areas to explore, so she walked deeper into the woods of Leaften, the vast north-east nature region of the world. With all alerted senses, she walked through the woods with a calm patience. She felt a projectile coming her way, so she moved out of the way, but she felt something in her stomach. "Hehe. Gotcha," said a voice as she looked down and saw her belly with a stabbed sword. She coughed a lot of blood. She recognized the sword, and said, "You...I..killed..you...how...are you.....alive?" "Simple, I am a zombie," said the mad man who was just fighting her, and he took out the sword off her, and she fell. In the gasps between life and death, Ignis Nox saw the mad man taking her soul power away. In blink with death, she converted her natural powers in a crystal and held it in her hand. "Now now ya girl, no need for speaking, you'll revive soon enough, but you and I won't be enemies again. I'll delete your memory, and since this is your last moment in this body, I'll just say it, sister. Welcome back, home." He left as she saw him, and tried to hold onto the crystal. She was calling for help but no one ever came. All she saw before she blacked out was a green scaled person that was about to punch the ground. Just as it was walking towards her, she fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crew Message(Jer wrote them all)
Jer/writer #1: So it's chapter one, of thousands I want to write, with the amazing help/opinion/things/everything of the crew, this ain't me solo again, uh uh. Also it's just the begining so don't expect an amazing exposition, instead, wait for the next one, probably the next next friday....
Keivan/judgin guy: HE FINALLY PUBLISHED IT!!!!
Alex/a guy: One punch...
Jai/writer #2: Well Jer should better start finsihing the next one for next next week.
Andy/suggester person: Oh cool, there's only two chracter's in this one.
Anju/critque guy: Meh, it could've been less sappy.
Dami/judgin girl: Wait what? Oh ok nvm....
Ari/editor: Yay! My chracter is the first one, now for next chapter.
Argelf/another guy: Wow he stabbed her, that's some really bad betrayal bullcrap

Expected Release Date for Chapter II: March 11, 2016(obviusly)