Chapter X - The Fallen

... One survivor, one fallen.

On a blasted outcome, the clash between these two beings created a singularity of power that diminished the strength of impact and relentless forces caused by the two. Richie, having used the Death Palm Technique of old, commonly known by the requiring commands of shout Thu'um, Seydohken Shinpaku. One the brighter, human side of Richie, he felt the rush of immortaelik might, the spirits of each other clashed as their hearts shared force in unison for once. The might of the pendulum could be felt through miles, it was not  a clean an even fight, but the Death Palm Technique revived a clash of old, something that a man could call empathy, and something that a girl felt, annoyance. This clash revived spirits of old, and from the void of nothingness, a spark of emotion, hit them both as the laws of nature and physics began to play. The world looked brighter for both, they felt some sort of connection build from that first clash, it almost made semblance with a fact of old, the first clash, man with woman, Love. The Ring on Jaden's hand blinked, he knew there was hope to revive everyone, this source, love, a power beyond understanding, comprehension, and all logic above. Love was the key he needed to unlock the souls lost in the last cycle, this was the moment he chose to induce his Judgemental plan.

Judgement Day, September 4th, 23XX
The Seventeenth Rejuvenation is coming.
-x-

Throughout the week, the knights where spotted, but The Reboot Squad did not reach them, The Castled Purged the land for its Arrival. The barrier did not open, and it seemed it would not ever open. Zorium fell ill, Deki fought too much, everything was falling Apart. Nothing made sense, the world started to falter and die, seemingly, Isernia was just a world for the keeping, the Eternal Cycle, a farse. The efforts of a man who tried, gone. Remotely for the next years, nothing would happen, and then the world would fall into an apocalypse, due to the richness of land, humans bordered once more, and yet again, they fought, the grand war began. Natives, Metropolitans, Deserters, Thieves, Waterfront Porters, Sky Pirates, everything, and everyone, they fought for the new enriched world caused by the castle. The world was built around the Barrier of it, creating a monarching front named now the Tower of Keyhorror. A spirit of evil and old took over the world, and no one could stop it, it was Eddy Mercury himself, and his associates, they all, including the strongest ones, all fought Eddy for the throne of the world, and yet, they won by dying, not seeing just apocalypse that came. In any case of the matter, he stayed, lone, devouring the world as the riches it held were once again, in a brink of death. No one could dethrone the dictator Mercury, no one at all.