Chapter IV - Meet Asrion, Brody and Nathan

It was midnight, chaos was calmed, city was peacefully in a mess, no one resulted in major death, but there were some loses, there were many disappeared citizens, but no hope was lost....

How about some backstory? Let's hit rewind from another point of view, let's say........How about Asrion, wait you didn't think he wasn't a character, or did you? Well, either way he has a some story behind that stare into nothingness in the city, as weird as it may look like, he is important. Enough meta dialogue, now where is the script. Ahem....

In a small town with no name yet, was a shepherd that had a nice apple tree farm, with all the animals a farmer could have. One day, that old man had heard a child cry very nearby his Family Legacy Apple Tree. He stopped collecting apples and let the basket on the ground. He grabbed a lantern and started seeking out the cry of the child. He followed trace by trace and eventually found them inside the farmhouse, behind a hay pile. He saw a baby being carried and protected by a boy. "Away.....Baby brother..........must sleep," said the boy with small harsh breaths to the farmer. The farmer silently got out of the farmhouse and went into his house. He then came back with a blanket and food basket. He then left the lantern on the floor and went back with an old man smile to recollect apples. The boy confused and hungry took and apple and bit it. He felt like he had never tasted such an amazing apple, he then gazed at it, and it was golden, shining like the best thing in the world. The boy then made himself a bed and slept with the baby. The next day, the boy woke up on a bed, with the baby sleeping safe and sound. He stood up from the blanket and saw some cleaned robes by his sisde. He opened the door and saw a blonde lady carrying a plate. "Already up I see? Well, don't you like the new place we had for you two?" said the lady to the boy "...Yes....I do," said the boy trying to speak. The lady placed the plate on a table and left downstairs. The kid saw a picture of a man and underneath saying Rion Quinox Euclide. The boy looked at it for a while and said, "As Rion...." Then he went downstairs and had a meal with the farmers. The town was little and simple. The boy felt good about his new start. Years passed, and he was named after being almost a replica of Rion Quinox. He always did as Rion, and was named after so, Aseion. His brother, was named Equinox for doing sorcery that no one in the village could ever see. He created fire and lightnings that were majestic in property, size and even artistic outlook. Asrion, well, he had no magic so he simply became a shepherd at the age of 14 while his 10 year old brother was training on the backyard with hay dummies. Few years later, Asrion has 18, and he had the life anyone could have and love forever. Until his brother received a letter of admission into the professional hero college in the City of Heroes, Asery. With no regret Equinox took a bag and filled it clothes. Grabbed his practice sword and said goodbye. Asrion was glad his brother followed his dreams. A year later, he was rounding up animals out of the river and then went back inside the house. He went upstairs and saw the blonde lady and her husband the farmer helping her feel better. The farmer had a thousand herbs, and medicines, but none were curing Asrion's step mother. So instead Asrion looked out for a local medic, and all he said that there's only one herb that can cure her illness, and they only existed in the Jekaria mountains. He had the urge to safe his only family left, so he took a pick and mined his own ore. He then forged his own gear and his own weapon, The Shield Gaunt. A shield that is attached to his hand gauntlet and inside it hides a blade, it wasn't very technological, but it was enough to protect him. So he set off to journey earth through sky and sea to find that single plant field. In the beginning of his journey, he fell through a hole into an underground kingdom with no name. He got out with the help of a child, two skeletons, a cow lady, a king, a spider mistress, a monster kid, a warrior fish and a scientist with a gay robot that could do anything. The monsters who inhabited the kingdom, already were spread and lived among the Earth in a small island. Once he left to journey again, he had to cross a sea on a small boat with a face on the front that could speak. He sailed his way through tornadoes, goblin pirates, a drugged merchant, many octopus, a psycho whale, and a ghost ship that is empty, with only a sword, a shield, and armor, and the obvious no sense of direction. He met a pirate captain lady who helped him by upgrading his armor into magic enhanced armor that could survive explosions at least. After crossing the whole sea, he got to a bigger kingdom divided into city's that were categorized by letters. He met a cyborg following his master, a powerful man. The powerful man taught him how to fight bare handed by making him train with 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10 km run, every single day, for 2 weeks. After that he had enough strength to survive a bare explosion without armor, and was ripped. He then crossed that kingdom, to then go in a flying ship with Captain Edward Thatch, or as he is known for, Blackbeard. To only become his personal assistant in the sky-field. Edward talked to him like if he was some sort of special rookie, but all the crew called him Kabookie, for some reason. He got trained with the aircraft machinery, and he fixed his armor, to be more lightweight and more protective in some ways. One day in the sky-field, another ship could be seen with another flag, but this time it wasn't for a peace. Everyone was preparing for embarking in cannons. Soon the bandit ship would open fire and attack Blackbeard's ship. So Blackbeard ordered all firepower to the right cannons, and then started to attack with the whole crew. It was madness, everyone clashing swords to each other. The sky-field is filled with pure massacre, and a bloodshed in air. Blackbeard remembered that Asrion wasn't trained to attack, so he pushed him off the left side of the ship, knowing that the armor alloy would take all fall damage and not kill him. Asrion fell towards a death pit, in a blink between sides, fate decided to take destiny to a walk, by saving him in the most convenient way of all time. He crashed onto our favorite cat girl, Ignis Nox, while she was riding her dragon, Udra. He crashed right on Udra's tail, our favorite lost dragon, and then Udra lost balance and crash landed on a perfect sand pile in the middle of Leaften Forrest, how convenient.