Chapter V - The Reboot Squad

Late by morning
Equinox and Hesiods, were awake as always, ready for a daily dose of knowledge. They went at 6:00 a.m. to the nearest library. They made a competition of who would find the best book of them all. Hesiod's superspeed is unmatchable for Equinox, but Equinox's Perfect Photographic Mind and Vision had him in the adavantage of finding a better book if he did before Hesiods had won. The Lirbrarian as casual, being stressfully loud. Yes, in this world libraries are loud. They ran all shelves, found some books, they crossed about all 3 floors, all 27 of their sections, all 9 rows of the section, all 7 shelves per side in each row, and all 68 books in each shelves, in under 47 minutes. They brought their books to one of the tables on the first floor. 385, 560 books, in the whole library, they only took 5. Hesiods took 3 about Legends and Equinox took one of Universal Evolution, and one of the legendary 8 seals. They started to read Universal Legends of Creation Volume I. He opened the book read together in silence:
Legends say that most of the whole world was different and had not known about it's magical side, until one man was found in a warfield full of dead and served to the world as The Chaos Lord, along side the world's most sacred protectors. It is said that the world changed after he died, everything got consumed by an inmense light and darkness, then nothing.  Nothing was seen, nothing was known, nothing was thought, nothing was there, only light and darkness, until The Error decided to not let dark and light keep on fighting on every single cycle, and then collide and crash and recreate the universe again, so instead, he decided to conceal both into one compressed point of space, instead of redoing the same thing Light and Darkness did 15 cycles ago.  He finished the battle once and for all, after finally fusing both together, he separated them and the universe had been once more. Time started to flow, destiny started tracing lines, fate started flagging ends, and chaos forged the three realms again. The error revived a species from an old cycle and named them The Magi. The eight magi had control over the world, so The Error taught them how to manage that control into order. He gave them what they needed to awaken themselves.

They finished the book and then calmed a little, both started to debate about its content in a modern and cronstructive way. They finished debating and then decided to continue and open Volume II:
Each and one of them decided to take over one region of the universe in pairs of two. The four pairs of magi took places to take care of and so on divided. The first pair of magi took over the seas of every planet, gaining the names of Acuria, goddess of the seas, and Aporia, god king of the oceans and their life. Another pair of magi took over the skies and mountains of every planet, gaining the names of Ziphtania, goddess of nature, and Ziphtus, god king of the skies. Another pair of magi took over the lands and its places beneath it, gaining the names of Rhea, queen of the titans, and Kronos, Ruler of the Earth. And the last pair of magi decided to rule the rest of space and time, gaining the name of Aurin, Queen of the stars, and Phantom, the Judgement Dragon. They all ruled over the species that inhabited each and every planet that were all recreated by The error who implanted life and let it shape form into species of everything. Later on, the pairs had fell into the deep unknown and mystery of the ultimate curse break, Love. They fell in love when they ruled over their places. As The error thought, they had one child, making upto four children of these magi. He knew this could mean trouble so to know if his predictions where right, he reforged from the older universe, the Three of Books Parallelity. Riu(Din), Xeno(Nayru), and Infya(Farore), the books that contain all he needed for a back-up plan, in case that his predictions of the children were to become real. He then told the rulers, to never let his legacy prevail, or die. He then sealed the last of his own lifeforce, with the three books. Dying in the process, his body was buried in a tomb, bound to never be opened without the three books. Knowing that Phantom was his most closest successor, he chose to sent two of the books two the rest of the realms of the universe. He sent Infya to the depths of hell. He sent Xeno to the domains of Heaven. And then kept to himself Riu, to never let it loose it's power to anyone, not even himself after death.