First Day.

-Dear Diary, I noticed him looking my way again today in Math; he keeps hinting that I need to talk to Brandon. How do you break up with someone, even though they treat you like complete crap..? I was in love with him.. wasn't I? It was hard to tell whether Brandon loved me or not, he had his moments where he seemed like he did.. I know I need to talk to Brandon about these things, but when he shows up in the picture.. all my negative thoughts about him vanish. I feel lost and confused, I am uncertain on what to do.. I really need some kind of help on this, tomorrow is another day; one that I am not sure how will turn out..
Monday, January 11, 2018.

I sighed, cracking my knuckles as I stared blankly at the blue journal with while swirls on the front cover, I glanced to my lap top; there was no telling who was online.
Removing myself from my queen sized bed, I walked over to my desk then took a seat. I stared at the closed blue lap top for a moment, the chat room was probably blowing up; just like every night was. It bothered my parents, to know I stayed up so late on school days to message my school friends. I turned the lap top on, then grinned seeing a Skype message coming from [ThatWeirdKid03] I rolled my eyes, clicking on the small box. The messages began to over flow.
[Markimoo22]: Guys! Has anyone finished their Science homework for Ms.Griffin?????
[Kaylay4]: Yes? I finished it the moment I got it home, so I wouldn't have to worry about it later.
[Markimoo22]: ._. You suck, can you help a fella out?
[Kaylay4]: Nah.
[Marikimoo22]: ;~; ;~; PLEEASSEEEEE
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Oh.
[Kaylay4]: Mark, how many problems have you even got done?
[Markimoo22]: Er.. like six?
[Kaylay4]: Wtf, Mark! The paper is due tomorrow and we have like.. eighty-six problems..
[Jeremy5]: Remind me to skip fourth period tomorrow you guys.
[Septic02]: Same o.o
[Markimoo22]: What? Jack, I am not reminding you. If I go down, you go down with me!
[Septice02]: Lol.
[Kaylay4]: The more time you waste on here, the less time you have to work on your homework.
[PartyKing66]: Uh oh, better listen to your mother Mark; don't want her to lecture you on here.
[Kaylay4]: -.- Ash, shut up. I am trying to help my boyfriend.
[Jeremy5]: Coughyourdoingalousyjobcough!

I grinned softly at Jayy's comment, the guys were seriously seeking death wish. Especially Ashley and Jayy.
I watched as the conversation furthered on.

[Kaylay4]: Jayy, seeming how you do a lousy job keeping your room clean; I don't see how you have any right telling me how I am doing a lousy job on trying to keep my boyfriend from failing.
[PartyKing66]: Hey Mark, I think your new name is boyfriend instead of Mark.
[Markimoo22]: Let me just waltz into class, my hand on my hip; turn to the whole class that stare at me puzzled. Give them my most serious look, and say in the deepest voice possible. 'Call me, Boyfriend!'
[Partyking66]: Oh my cheese puffs, please do it.
[Septic02]: Is it bad, that I can see him going through with this?
[Kaylay4]: Don't encourage him!
[Jeremy5]: It is Mark, who wants to make a bet that he'll do this?
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Count me in.
[PartyKing66]: Same
[Septic02]: It would be interesting to see played out.
[Kaylay4]: I can't even with you guys!
[Bunny04]: Come on guys, give Kayla a break. She head of the student council, team captain of the basketball team and tutors the students in study hall.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Haley!!
[Jeremy5]: Yaaaaay
[PartyKing66]: Now the chat room is a party!

I smiled softly, but it soon vanished feeling my phone buzz. I turned it on to only receive a message from Brandon.
{Can't make it tonight, something came up.}
Received at 7:18 pm.
I frowned deeply.
{What came up..?}
Sent at 7:18 pm.

[Kaylay4]: Gee guys, I feel the love...
[Markimoo22]: I loovee you Kaylaylay!
{Jeremy5]: <3
[PartyKing66]: Did Haley seriously come on here, lecture us; then run away?
[Septic02]: She's still online, I think her "boyfriend" wrote her.
[Kaylay4]: Gross.

{Just something, I'll see you tomorrow.}
Received at 7:22 pm.
I glared softly, he always pulled sentences like this; I don't even know why I agreed to date him.. I could feel tears trying to form in my eyes from irritation.
{This is the third time you've bailed on dinner with my parents, its becoming rude.}
Sent at 7:23 pm.
{Not my fault.}
Received at 7:23 pm.
{Brandon, it is your fault. You keep telling me you're going to come over, and the moment it gets close to the time; you freaking cancel.}
Sent at 7:25 pm.

[ThatWeirdKid03]: I don't like that guy, the way he treats Haley; pisses me off.
[Kaylay4]: I dealt with a similar thing, except Buddy wasn't that much of an ass. I mean he had his moments, but he still was. Brandon has him beat, I'm sure Haley would agree.
[Markimoo22]: Is she gonna dump him?
[PartyKing66]: God, I hope.

{What do you want me to do? Cancel these plans that came up and resume mine and yours?}
Received at 7:30 pm
I felt tears escape from my eyes as I glared at my phone.
{Do what you want, I apparently don't fucking matter when it comes to your other plans.}
Sent at 7:31 pm.
{You're so annoying, I'm on my way.}
Received at 7:32 pm.
I looked at the phone, did I really want Brandon over now? After this small fight? I felt like a needy little brat who had to see her boyfriend all the time. I really didn't want to become that girl.
{Okay..}
Sent at 7:33 pm.

I ran a hand through my long blackish brown hair before exiting my room, I would see the guys tomorrow; I knew I would end up back in the chat room after Brandon left.
I walked down stairs, the smell of food made my stomach growl and I was ready to devour all of it. My dad was at the stove and my mom was stirring brownie batter, it took about ten minutes before the door bell was ringing and I was walking over to the door.
I opened it to find Brandon there, he wasn't dressed up or anything; he was in sweat pants and a work out shirt with plain gray shoes.
I scowled at the clothing, this was supposed to be a dinner not a dress like a bum dinner.. I, on the other hand; was in my dark purple knee dress with my heels on. My hair was pulled into a braided bun and my make up was beautifully done.
Brandon eyed me up and down for a moment. "I thought this was a dinner, not a funeral." He murmured.
I had the thought in mind to slam the door in his face from that comment, but instead; I decided to be stupid.
"No, I wanted to look nice for the dinner." I told him.
Brandon rose a brow before walking past me, no kiss; no hug. No nothing.
I sighed but followed after the other.

The five of us sat at the table in silence, Jace was eating his ribs; my mom was glancing from me to Brandon then to dad who was doing the exact same thing.
I cleared my throat with a frown.
"How was school?" My mom questioned, trying to start up a conversation.
I grabbed a napkin then wiped my mouth, followed by a drink of water.
"My day was pretty busy, in math we had a lot of questions that had to be answered; me and Kayla got it done but Mark has yet to finish his." I told her.

My mom nodded and our eyes ended up on Brandon, his eyes did not meet any of our gazes.
"School was okay." Was all he said.
For the rest of the night, we ate in silence then watched a movie; until Brandon decided it was time for him to leave.
I walked him over to the door with my arms crossed, Brandon looked down at me with a frown.
"Thanks for inviting me, see you tomorrow." He said walking out the door.
No kiss, no hug; no nothing.
My heart was beginning to ache, I wanted to break up with him; but at the same time. I had this clingy feelings where I wanted him to stay with me.
I slowly closed the door, as tears fell down my cheeks; I knew what love was, and I could tell. This was not anything like it.

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the story will get more and more interesting further down the road and I can't wait for more of the excitement, there will be sadness but friendship is the main key to help with that kind of emotion.
Until then you guys.
~Celty.

/Song playing: "Snake! Snake! Snakes!"- We Only come Out At Night.\