Chapter Six.

The last two months ended up flying by, I went to anger management classes and finally learned to control the anger I was usually feeling. I told my doctor about the depression I had fell into which was one of the reasons my anger was so bad, I was given medicine and the school allowed me to come back.
It was the beginning of March and spring break was in two weeks, all of my friends were getting excited about the lake house; Ashley's uncle was letting us have for the week.
I sat on my bedroom floor watching our conversation continue.

[PartyKing66]: I take it everyone's parents are cool with you guys leaving home for a week?
[Markimoo22]: We're not children? They can trust us.
[Kaylay4]: Or can they? ;)
[Jeremy5]: Dun dun... DUUNNN!!!!
[Bunny04]: Didn't you say his lake house was up in the woods?
[PartyKing66]: Yep, maybe we'll get lucky and a killer will show up.
[Kaylay4]: Yeah, no.
[Septic02]: I'm with Kayla, I really don't want to die on spring break.
[Bunny04]: Dido.
[Markimoo22]: How many rooms does the house have?
[PartyKing66]: Er, I think like six? Lucky for us, Kayla and Mark are a couple so they can share a room with no complaints.
[Kaylay4]: Gross, share a room with Mark? How could you suggest that?
[Markimoo22]: Ouch.
[Kaylay4]: Kidding bae, I have no complaints.
[Markimoo22]: Good (;
[Kaylay4]: ;)
[Bunny04]: Gross, flirting. Get a room.
[Septic02]: Just two weeks you guys.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: I want to go to the park.
[Jeremy5]: That wasn't random.
[PartyKing66]: I'll tell you what's random, you two showing up out of nowhere and CC wanting to go to the park.
[Bunny04]: The park does sound nice.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Let's go to the park! Kayla and Mark, control yourselves or you'll scar children.
[Kaylay4]: Dude, its like eight at night. What children come out at night to play?

[Bunny04]: Dead ones.
[Kaylay4]: Omfg.
[Bunny04]: Or vampires...
[PartyKing66]: Well, if we run into a dead child or vampire; we all know Haley will be the first to die.
[Bunny04]: Yassssss.
[Kaylay4]: At least she has no complaints about dying at the hands of a dead kid or some vampire.
[Bunny04]: :D
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Are we not going to the park..?
[Jeremy5]: Oh yeah, come on!

When we got to the park, I was a bit disappointed not to find one dead child or vampire in sight; I blame t.v. and anime.
We walked over to the play area, Kayla took Mark's hand and the couple ran over to the swings.
I smiled softly then walked over to the pond, gazing into the water; the moon shinning over it made the pond look beautiful.
I looked to CC who was on the seesaw with Ashley, the two acting like children and Jayy and Jack were in the castle. I crossed my arms watching my friends having the time of their lives, at a children's park.
I ended walking over to the marry-go-round with a soft smile, we all used to have so much fun on this deadly thing; until Mark got his leg trapped under it.
I looked over to see where Kayla and Mark had gone, and I regretted it; I mean. She was against a tree, her legs wrapped around his waist and eating Mark's face. Not like actually eating it, but it was like their lips were stuck together.
Walking away from the romance, I walked over to the seesaw to watch my best friend acting like a dork with Ashley. I leaned against the pole then looked up at the sky, the stars were twinkling and the moon was full.
I was ready for spring break, the idea of spending a week with these guys; sounded relaxing yet exciting.
I let out a soft yawn, then went to join Jayy and Jack in the castle.

[PartyKing66]: That was fun.
[Kaylay4]: Mhm.
[Markimoo22]: It'll be more fun at the lake house.
[PartyKing66]: Hell yeah it will!
[Bunny04]: Watch the next two weeks drag by.
[PartyKing66]: Why the hell would you say that.
[ThatWeridKid03]: It's been jinxed now.
[PartyKing66]: Thanks Haley -.-
[Bunny04]: Welcome :3
[Jeremy5]: Hey, guys check this video out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDl3R13UFY
[PartyKing66]: Already seen that episode, I'm glad you guys don't find queefs funny.
[Kaylay4]: Just like we don't find farts funny?
[PartyKing66]: They are, actually.
[Bunny04]: Not really dude.
[Kaylay4]: If you're around Jace for a day, you wouldn't find them funny anymore.
[Septic02]: Anyway.. is anyone ready for the quiz tomorrow?
[Markimoo22]: Quiz..?
[Kaylay4]: Were you not paying attention?
[Markimoo22]: I was until quiz was coming out of Mr.Smith's mouth.
[Jeremy5]: Well, we know Haley will pass.
[Bunny04]: What makes you say that?
[Jeremy5]: Uhm, your writing skill is amazing dude? You always nail the quiz's.
[Bunny04]: Thanks? You'll end up nailing the quiz too.

I yawned looking at the time, it was nearly midnight and we had school in the morning.. rubbing my eyes. I looked at the chat.
[Markimoo22]: I love you.
[Kaylay4]: I love you too.
[Markimoo22]: <3
[Kaylay4]: <33
[Septic02]: What all do you have planned for the lake house?
[PartyKing66]: Well, there is the hot tub, hang gliding; go-carts; mudding. I forgot what else he has out there.
[Jeremy5]: You had me at hot tub.
[Kaylay4]: Haley isn't allowed to get in the hot tub.
[PartyKing66]: Noted.
[Bunny04]: -.-*
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Are you still taking those classes?
[Bunny04]: Occasionally.
[Jeremy5]: Do they seem to help?
[Bunny04]: Somewhat.
[Septic02]: Did you invite anyone else?
[PartyKing66]: I asked Andy, Jake and Jinxx; they are all taking their girlfriends to France for the week, Ricky and Chris are going to New York with their friends and I didn't even think about inviting Shay or anyone else.
[Bunny04]: Makes sense, we'll have way more fun without them.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Exactly!

I grinned softly, it was around one in the morning when we all signed off to get ready for bed; Mark and Kayla were still online flirting it up after we got off. I was thrilled she was with Mark, they were perfect for each other.
I turned my lap top off, then walked over to the bed; turning the lamp off. I crawled into bed then looked out the window, I kept having this feeling that we were going to regret this idea; but all I could feel was excitement knowing we'd get a break from the town for a week.
Rolling on my side, facing the door; I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hey there :3 I wanted to shed some light on this chapter, I am debating on adding chapters seven and eight tonight or not. I might just do it tomorrow, I don't want to add too much into the story or I'll end up blank. I hope you guys liked this chapter!
Until then.
Thanks.
~Celty.

/Song played: Evanescence "Bring Me To Life."