Chapter Eleven.

Our trip ended up being short, we left on the fifth day to have the weekend to our selves. I sat on my bed with a soft frown followed by a sigh. I felt like it was my fault why our trip was ended early, all because I was pushed.. we got home a few hours ago, and no ones been online yet.
I ran a hand through my hair, I was bored and my parents weren't home. Jace was off somewhere with one of his friends, so I had the house to myself.
I frowned, there was nothing to do in here; except wait for the others to decide when to start up the chat.
I exited my room, then wandered down stairs.
I stopped at the bottom step after hearing someone knocking on the front door. Raising a brow, I hesitated before walking over to the door, just to make sure someone was actually there. The moment the door was knocked on again, I knew I should answer it.
Sighing, I walked over to the door then opened it.
My eyes widened at who stood in front of me, I frowned deeply.
"Brandon."

I stood at the door, my hand tightened around the knob as the brown haired male stood before me; his arms crossed as if waiting for me to invite him in.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, not moving aside.
Brandon looked at me. "I came back to town, I've missed you these last few months." He told me.
I felt my heart skip a beat, only for a moment would that of been his access inside; I frowned looking at him. "I haven't missed you." I seethed.
Brandon rose a brow, before chuckling softly. "Still upset about our last fight?" He asked me.
I glared. "You called me, stupid, useless and washed up; give me one reason not to slam the door in your face." I told him.
Brandon sighed. "Because I know you're still in love with m-"
"I'm not." I objected before he could even finish that sentence, I was completely done with this guy.
Brandon arched an brow, his charming smirk appeared on his face before leaning in towards me.
"Oh, really?" He questioned.
I frowned deeply. "Yes. I am done with you Brandon." I told him.
Brandon chuckled. "Well, that's too bad. Because, I'm not done with you." He told me before stepping inside of the house, slamming the door behind him.

[PartyKing66]: Has anyone heard from Haley?
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Not since we dropped her off.
[Kaylay4]: She probably went to bed.
[Markimoo22]: Sleep does sound nice.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: I took a nap the moment I stepped through the door.
[Septic02]: Same.
[Jeremy5]: Dido.
[Kaylay4]: Well, since we have the weekend to ourselves; I will probably play wow or something.. I don't know, Haley does know she isn't the reason we left, right?
[PartyKing66]: I believe so, I told her myself she wasn't the reason.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Well guys, we did leave after the accident.. so either way you see it, she'll feel somewhat responsible.
[Kaylay4]: Sigh.
[Septic02]: We have two months left, and then its summer vacation. I think for this vacation, we should go somewhere not involving cliffs and falling into deep water.
[PartyKing66]: I agree.
[Markimoo22]: What about a cruise? We've only done that like.. once?
[Jeremy5]: Yeah, but doesn't Haley not trust those things? Because of that movie where the people all died.
[Kaylay4]: Are you talking about, Titantic?
[Jeremy5]: Yeah.
[Kaylay4]: Haley doesn't have an issue about them, as long as she doesn't think about the movie. I mean she never freaks out when we've gone on a fairy.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: She has a point, I'll go by Haley's later and see if she's cool with that.
[Kaylay4]: Has she answered any of your texts? She hasn't answered mine..
[PartyKing66]: Aren't you the one who pointed out that she might be asleep?
[Kaylay4]: Yeah well.. I get worried about her.
[Markimoo22]: She's fine.
[Kaylay4]: If you say so.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, tears stained on my cheeks as I looked at my busted lip and the bruise under my right eye; I frowned deeply. I looked to the base on the counter, then carefully applied it to my wounds. I winced softly, I knew I should of listened to my gut and slammed the door in his face the moment I opened it.
The sound of the front door caught my attention.
"Haley?" My stomach dropped, it was CC.
Looking at my face, I frowned softly. Maybe he wouldn't notice.
I turned off the light then raced down the stairs with a forced smile.
"Hey, CC." I said with my arms crossed.
CC rose a brow looking at me, then around. "Are your parents home?" He asked.
I shook my head. "Not right now, whats up?" I questioned.
CC frowned. "You had everyone worried, you haven't been on the chat since we got home." He murmured.
I frowned looking at him. "I'm sorry, I got caught up with something.." I told him.
CC looked at me. "Caught up with something? Haley, we thought you were asleep. What were you caught up with?" He asked.
I ran a hand through my hair, clearing my throat; I looked at him. "Cleaning.. yeah, man was my room a mess!" I said lying through my teeth, if CC or anyone else knew that Brandon came here to beat on me; there would be police cars in the yard.
CC gave me a soft glare. "You're a horrible liar, now tell me the truth; what were you caught up with?" He demanded now.
I looked at him, now wasn't the time to cry; he would know you were lying either way now.
I looked away from him, I grasped my upper arm with a frown.
"The truth.. ever since yesterday, all I could think about was the accident.. it reminded me of the boy from that day.. I haven't been online, because I've been thinking a lot about this." I told him.
I knew lying wasn't the best for our friendship, but that threat Brandon told me.. I felt my eyes burning.

{I screamed the moment I felt Brandon's hand connect to my cheek, it sent me to the floor; tears falling freely from my eyes as I looked at him.
Brandon glared softly. "If you tell your friends what I did here tonight, just know; with a snap of my fingers I can have Christian and Ricky thrown behind bars, or worse. I have my resources, don't you forget that Haley. Now, welcome me home like your old stupid self would and let's bond over some wine." He spat.
I held a soft glare. "I'll call the cops." I hissed then cried out when he pulled me up by my hair, he held a smirk.
"Oh, I know you will; and the moment you do. The guy outside Christian's house, will walk inside and kill him." He told me.
I glared, fresh tears falling. "Why are you doing this? Why Christian?" I asked harshly.
Brandon threw me down before popping the wine bottle open then poured himself a glass of red wine. "Isn't it obvious? He's in love with you, which is why I wont think twice about having him killed. The same goes for your friends, Mark, Ashley, Jack, Jeremy.. and Kayla. I will have them all killed, if that's what it takes. You. Are. Mine." Brandon knelt down in front of me.
"So, this is where things get more interesting. I want you to leave town in a few days, you'll be traced as a runaway. I'll have Matt come pick you up at that old truck stop where we first, well you know; and after that. We'll go to Las Vegas and live happily ever after, just like you always wanted us too." He told me with a toothy grin.
"You're insane." I hissed darkly.
Brandon roughly grasped my chin, glaring into my eyes. "Just do as I say, and no one will get hurt." he told me.
I glared, not thinking twice I spit in his face to only cry out in pain when his fist connected to my face. I winced, trying to keep myself up.
"I'd rather kill myself than go anywhere with you." I spat.
My eyes widened seeing headlights shine through the house, Brandon looked over his shoulder before grinning. He patted my head before running out the back.
I was somewhat relieved to know it was the neighbor from next door that drove up and not my parents.}

Tears fell from my eyes as I stood in front of CC, I began to tremble in front of the other.
CC looked at me with worry. "Haley? What's wrong?" He asked me.
I looked at him with fear in my eyes. "I'm terrified.. Christian.. it's Brandon.." I confessed looking at him, sudden anger raced over CC's face as he looked at me.
"He's back?" He hissed.
I nodded as tears fell.
CC brought me into a hug. "He won't come anywhere near you, I promise." He told me.
I sniffled, burying my face in his shirt; all I could do was cry.
I wasn't worried about myself, I was more worried about my friends; if Brandon was serious about this, I had no choice; but to leave town.

Well, I figured the story needed some kind of drama/action? I already have this all planned out, I am not sure how many chapters will be based on the return of him; but just be prepared for some violence up ahead!
Chapter 12 will be up soon.
Until then.
Thanks!
~Celty.

/Song played: The Fray "Never Say Never."\