Fifth Day.

It was finally Friday, and for some reason; today was a pretty toasty day..  I kept getting frustrated at my clothes when I changed, and ended up slamming the closet door. I was wearing my hoodie because first period was usually pretty cold, I looked in the mirror in irritation. I didn't feel like wearing any make up, or fixing my hair. According to Ashley, this was my devil form. I walked out of my room, not in a talking mood; I walked down the stairs and to the front door where CC waited for me. His arms crossed with an raised brow.
I shot him a look and his curiosity vanished. "Hot morning?" He asked as we walked out the front door down the side walk, I had my hands in my hoodie pockets with a soft glare.
"I guess, I already hate today; its winter, why the fuck is it so hot?" I practically hissed with venom.
CC chuckling only pissed me off more, I wasn't in any kind of good mood. I wanted to be cold, and Friday had to be the day to ruin that.
"If you get too hot, you should remove your hoodie." He told me.
I rolled my eyes, "I already noted that." I informed him.
We walked through the school gates where our group of friends awaited us, everyone was being bubbly today and it was disgusting. Me plus heat, did not mix well; I turned into a complete bitch when I got too hot.
Kayla looked to me and she said something to the guys who turned their attention to me and CC, I frowned deeply. If they say something stupid, I am walking the other way.
"Don't you look friendly today." Ashley said with his arms crossed.
I glared, not saying anything; CC gave me an soft smile, then looked to our friends.
"It was a warm morning." He said.
Kayla sighed. "Lucky for us, we have math first; and it's usually freezing in his classroom." She said.
I rolled my eyes as the bell rang.
We walked inside the building, and that was when real hell happened.

"Why is it so fucking hot in here?" I snapped, students walked past us with either looks of judgement or annoyance.
I glared. "You have a problem!?" I snapped at a couple of girls who gasped then ran down the hall, all Ashley and Jayy could do was laugh watching me scare half the school.
"Ms.Stowe." The sound of my last name earned me to look over my shoulder, Mr.Smith; the English teacher looked at me displeased.
"Don't let me catch you startling the students again. Do I make myself clear?" He asked me, his arms crossed.
I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, whatever you say teach!" I yelled.
"Excuse me?" Mr.Smith snapped.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" CC ran to the middle of us, he gave the teacher an apologetic look.
"Please ignore Haley, she's not in the best mood today." He said.
Mr.Smith glared. "If she's having issues at home, she should keep her attitude there as well." He said before walking away.
I raised my middle finger at the back of the bald mans head.
I winced the moment Kayla grabbed my middle finger before glaring.
"Are you trying to get detention? Or worse, expelled?" She hissed.
I ripped my hand from her grasp, then walked off.
Jayy sighed. "I don't know what is worse, pms or this." He murmured.
Kayla rolled her eyes. "She just needs to cool down." She said.

I sat in my desk while Mr.Walker taught the class about some math problem, it was hot in here; like really hot. I glanced around the room, and found eyes on me; that belonged to each of my friends. Clicking my tongue against my teeth, I attempted notes.
It felt like it was steaming in here.
I frowned deeply, and what happened next; was how I ended up in counseling.

"MR.WALKER CAN YOU PLEASE TURN THE AC ON? ITS HOT!" I yelled standing up, all eyes were on me that were all wide.
Mr.Walker turned to me with a deep frown. "Haley, it is not hot in here; no other student is complaining. Now take your seat and be quiet." He hissed turning back to the chalkboard.
I felt my eye twitch, it felt like my collar was chocking me; and it was getting hot in here again.
Clenching my jaw down, I violently removed myself from the desk; kicking it against the wall then attempted to rip my hoodie off. Everyone but my friends were staring in horror, even the teacher man was standing there; not in horror but in irritation.
"It's fucking hot, I can't stand it; take this stupid shit off!" I hissed, slamming my fist against the wall; I had two pairs of arms wrapped around both of mine. CC was on one side, Mark was on the other; Kayla stood in front and roughly removed my hoodie; not caring if she pulled my hair or not.
I stood there in my blue shirt now, it was cooler in here.
CC walked over to his desk with my hoodie as I frowned.
Mr.Walker walked over to me, a slip of pink paper in his hand.
"Go to the principals office, right now; I don't want you back in my class until you can control your anger issues and keep from distracting the class." He shoved my binder in my chest then ushered me out of the classroom, followed by slamming the door in my face.
I stood there a bit dumb founded, what was his deal?
I opened the door then stuck my head inside.
"Hey Mr.Walker." I said.
The black haired man turned to me with a glare. "Go." He hissed.
I frowned. "Get laid or get off your period." With that, I closed the door to students laughing as I walked down the hall. He could easily lose his job, first; because he hurt my chest. Second for slamming the door in my face.
I walked into the office then sighed.

"Mr, and Mrs Stowe, I called you two in here today to talk about your daughter Haley and her anger problem." The counselor told them, my parents kept sending me death looks; I looked away from them with my arms crossed.
"I don't have a anger problem." I hissed.
"Haley, be quiet." My mom snapped.
Rolling my eyes, I unwillingly listened to the adults.
The counselor folded her hands together.
"Before, we have let her actions slide by; but with her attempting to destroy school property and scaring a classroom, we are seriously considering either expelling your daughter and sending her to a class for anger management." The blonde woman told them.
I frowned deeply, good going Haley; just what you needed on your plate. More scolding was going to happen when I got home, and probably grounding.
My dad frowned looking to me.
"We will pull our daughter from school for a few days and look into this class, Haley has been going to this school since she was in the second grade. I'm sure she'll be back to normal within a few days." He told her.
The counselor looked to me then to my parents. "I hope you're right, I'd hate for her to end up expelled." She said.

When I got home, I got nothing but an ear full from my parents; yelling at me for being an embarrassment and for not keeping my shit together, they even threatened to just put me in a different school, to which I had to beg them not too.
Yeah.. today was one of those days, where you had wished you faked sick; so stuff like this didn't happen.

Chapter 5 isn't one of the best ones, it was actually one of my most serious ones so far; I doubt I'll do something like this in the future.
Chapter 6 will be up later tonight.
Until then.
Thanks.
~Celty.
/Song played: Lily Allen "Fuck you"