Third Day.

CC ended up ditching school, just to stay with me for make sure I would be okay; I felt terrible leaving my friends like that. I wanted to see Mark waltz into class and make a dork of himself.. I sat on the couch, my knees to my chest as I watched CC and Jace play Evil Within; they were both equally good at the game. I never saw the interest or excitement in games like that, I enjoyed gore; but I wasn't much of a gamer.
I watched as the two got intense into the game, it was only the beginning to where Sebastian and the others were going to the Asylum.. I think that's what they were going to, I kept zoning in and out of the game.
I frowned hearing my phone ding, I turned it on to find a message from Kayla and one from Jayy.
{Mark got in trouble after walking in class and telling the class what he was going too, Mr.Walker ended up getting mad and threatened to give Mark detention.}
Received at 12:05 pm.
I smiled softly.
{Wish I had been there to witness it, how did the class react?}
Sent at 12:06 pm.
I went to the next message from Jayy then read his.
{Hey, heard what happened at school this morning; you okay? Want me to bring you some play boy later?}
Received at 12:00 pm.
I covered my mouth trying not to laugh from that message.
{Play boy? Really Jayy?}
Sent at 12:08 pm.

I looked back to the game to find the character known as Sebastian hanging upside down, geeze what happened while I let my eyes slip away from the t.v.?
I glanced down at my phone seeing that Jayy wrote back, I was glad it was lunch hour or else he would be getting an ear full from one of the teachers.
{Play boy fixes the moods immediately ;) I can bring over some porn too and we can jam to Eminem!!}
Received at 12:12 pm.
I felt my eyes widened, removing myself from the couch; I walked into the kitchen then dialed up my friends number; tapping my foot rapidly.
{"Heelllooo?"} Jayy questioned on the other end.
"Jeremy Griffin, I do not want your play boys OR the porn; keep that stuff to yourself." I hissed on the other end.
{"Ouch, usually you're not one to decline such a offer."} He retorted.
I felt my eye twitch. "Jayy, I was dumped today; porn isn't going to help me feel better, but you know what would make me feel better?" I questioned.
{"Hmm?"}
"For you to bring over some horror movies later tonight, we can stay up all night and watch them; then later play dress up and jam to Eminem." I told him.
{"That sounds so tempting, usually I don't say no to dress up; however. I do have a date tonight, with me, myself and play boy."} He told me.
I rolled my eyes, then remembered CC had mentioned me and him would go to the mall after school; I smiled softly.
"Okay, that's fine. I have plans anyway, with me; CC and the mall." I grinned hearing him tell the others about the mall, I didn't know if CC wanted it to just be us; I really needed to ask him about that before Jayy convinced the others to join us. Running a hand through my hair, I frowned when CC walked into the kitchen with a raised brow. When he saw my expression, he frowned deeply; walking over he ripped the phone out of my hand as my eyes grew wide.
"Listen here asshole, Haley is done with your shit; don't you dare call back here; got it!?" He snapped before hanging up.
I stood there, it felt like my jaw was going to fall off; I couldn't control the laughter from coming out either. I stood there, leaning over the counter and all I could do was laugh; I looked at CC who stood there completely dumbfounded at what was going on.
"Haley..?" He questioned.
I wiped the tears from my eyes as I grinned at him. "That was Jayy, not Brandon." I told him.
CC's eyes grew wide, he face palmed before redialing the number; there was no answer.  I think CC called Jayy about thirty times, and not once did our friend answer.
I crossed my arms amused now. "Next time ask me who I'm on the phone with." I told him.
CC pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yeah.. I'm such an ass, I saw your expression on the phone and I thought it was that guy..  I feel so bad right now." He murmured.
I shook my head with my arms crossed. "You probably just scared the guy for life." I said.
CC flashed me a look. "You're not making this any better." He told me.
I rose a brow. "I'm not trying too." I said then laughed at the poker face he aimed my way.

When it became three-thirty, I signed online to Skype to see if Jayy or the others were online. Jayy hadn't answered any of my texts or calls since CC's little mess up. CC ended up leaving around one to go tell his parents about today and told me he would pick me up around five or six to go to the mall.

[Markimoo22]: Well, I don't know what was more entertaining; the fact I had the whole class laughing today, or the fact. CC made Jayy cry.
[Kaylay4]: It wasn't that funny..
[ThatWeirdKid03]: I didn't know Haley was talking to Jayy..
[Kaylay4]: How does one not know who someone is talking too when they are on the phone?
[ThatWeirdKid03]: She walked off into the kitchen, and when I went to check up on her; she was frowning and I just thought it was Brandon.
[PartyKing66]: Be grateful she wasn't on the phone with a priest or something.
[Markimoo22]: You would of killed the priest!
[Kaylay4]: From CC's mouth? It would of been possible.
[PartyKing66]: Just, 'what was the cause of death? Oh, some kid answered his friends phone and cussed the priest out; gave him a heart attack.'
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Go to hell.
[PartyKing66]: Well, I mean; that is where you're going. Making a eighteen year old cry, giving some priest a heart attack. Satan is going to look at you when you arrive, and be like; oh god. It's the kid that made a grown man cry.
[Kaylay4]: Sigh.
[Markimoo22]: What's wrong, babe?
[Kaylay4]: Nothing.. it's just..
Markimoo22]: ..?
[Kaylay4]: I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS, except you bae.
[Markimoo22]: <3
[Kaylay4]: <3
[PartyKing66]: I want Haley on here, its boring with just you guys.
[Kaylay4]: Ashley, if you're bored. Go jump off a bridge -.-
[PartyKing66]: I just might, I'm the only fun thing on here.
[Bunny04]: You're a thing now..?
[Jeremy5]: HALEY, OH MY GOD; TELL CC I HATE HIM AND HE HURT MY FEELINGS!! I NEVER CRIED SO HARD IN MY LIFE, THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT EPISODE IN GOSSIP GIRL; WHERE THAT ONE GIRL'S HAIR WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO FIX IT AND I WAS SCREAMING AT MY T.V. AND THEN GARRETT WALKED IN AND WAS LIKE, OH MY GOD SHUT UP YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH.
[PartyKing66]: And suddenly, I liked it better with the boring people.
[Kaylay]: Jayy, no offense; but you are being a whiny little bitch right now..
[Bunny04]: Wow.. um xD I'm at a loss of words at the moment..
[ThatWeirdKid03]: Jayy, I am sorry I cussed you out; I really thought you were Brandon.
[Jeremy5]: Why the hell would I be that guy? Wait, I'm supposed to be ignoring you >.>
[ThatWeirdKid03]: SIGH!
[Jeremy5]: Don't you obnoxiously sigh at me.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: SIGH, SIGH, SIGH!
[Jeremy5]: SIGH.
[Kaylay4]: Can someone kill them..?
[Bunny04]: I volunteer.
[Markimoo22]: No, bad Haley; no murder, and bad Kayla. No suggesting to people about killing their friends.
[Kaylay4]: Sorry bae.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: HEY JAYY!
[Jeremy5]: WHAT
[ThatWeirdKid03]: SIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
[Jeremy5]: That's it..
[Jeremy5]: HALEY, TELL CC TO STOP SIGHING ME!
[Bunny04]: OH MY FRICKLE FRACKLE GUMFUCKINGDROP, STOP BEING BABIES AND MAKE UP ALREADY HOLY MACKEREL!
[ThatWeirdKid03]: O____O
[Jeremy5]: ;~; ;~; :~; ;~;
[PartyKing66]: Rude.
[Kaylay4]: Haley, I have a very serious question.
[Bunny04]: What?
[Kaylay4]: Is it hot over there..?

I stared at my computer screen for a moment, it was warm in my room; but not hot enough to set me off.

[Bunny04]: It's warm.
[Markimoo22]: Oh no, the devil spawn inside of Haley is trying to awaken; quick. Someone throw Haley in a ice bath.
[Bunny04]: What!? NO!
[PartyKing66]: HURRY SHE'S COMING OUT!!
[Markimoo22]: *Manly scream*
[Kaylay4]: I am dying over here, oh my god XDD.
[Bunny04]: I hate you all.
[ThatWeirdKid03]: <3
[Jeremy5]: <3
[PartyKing66]: <3
[Markimoo22]: <3
[Kaylay4]: <3
[Septic02]: <3
[PartyKing66]: What the heck? When did Jack come on here?
[Septic02]: Don't question it, Haley accept my heart; even though, I have no idea what is going on.

I couldn't help but grin at this, my friends were idiots; but they were my idiots, and I knew that had to count for something.

[Bunny04]: <3

Chapter 3 is up, the next chapter shall be up soon! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I had a lot of fun working on this one. I needed to add some humor to it, and thought. Well, here we go!
Until then.
Thank you :3
~Celty.

/Song played: My Chemical Romance "Teenagers."\