Second Day.

I ended up not being able to sleep that night, I didn't even get back online to talk to the others; my mood had drifted to sour, and it was because of Brandon.
I sat on my bed with a frown, I didn't have no kind of motivation to go to school today; I just wanted to stay home and watch Netflix and drink tea. I sighed hearing taps on my door that soon opened to reveal my best friend, CC. He stood there with a concerned look before entering my room.
"Hey..? Ready to go to school?" He questioned.
I gave him a soft pout. "Not really, wanna skip with me?" I asked him.
CC crossed his arms looking at me. "That isn't you talking, what happened last night? You were on for a second then never came back.." He murmured looking around in my room.
I brought my knees up to my chest with a sigh. "I invited Brandon to my family dinner last night.." I mumbled.
CC rose a brow. "I'm going to guess, it didn't go that well?" He suggested.
I brought my hands to my face to the point that my hair was covering any kind of sight I had left.
"It went horrible, not to mention; it was super awkward.. we got into it before he arrived and when he got here.. I wished I hadn't even gotten upset; he ruined the family night.." I said trying not to let tears come.
"He isn't worth your tears Haley." CC told me, he's told me this so many times; and I flat out ignore it. I defend Brandon, because of this weird love I have for him. He treats me like complete and utter shit, and yet I stay; no one likes him.. and it makes me wonder, if I would lose my friends and family remaining with him. The thought brought fresh tears to my eyes as they fell freely, CC brought me into his popular comforting hug. I didn't want to lose CC, or anyone else.
CC brushed his thumbs under my eyes with a soft smile.
"Stop crying, everyone is going to worry; lets head to school and have a good day and then me and you can go to the mall or something after, sound good?" He questioned.
I rose a brow but managed a smile with a nod.
"Yeah." I said.
Not feeling shy, I began to undress myself in front of him; we did this quite a lot when we were together, it didn't bother us, but it did bother our friends and family members sometimes.
I slid on my white and black checkerboard pants, dark red shirt then my red all star shoes. I looked to CC who held a raised brow but grinned.
"Your fashion sense, still intrigues me." He said with a laugh.
I smirked, grabbing my phone; I slipped it into my back pocket then grabbed my gray back pack.
We both grabbed some fresh toast my mom had made us, then skipped out of the house followed by skipping down the sidewalk. We were pretty out going and didn't really care how others saw us when we acted like dorks.
We stopped by the big tree to eat the rest of our toast, then walked through the school gates.
I grinned seeing Kayla leaning up to kiss Mark who got on his tippie toes for her to be unable to kiss him, she playfully pushed him who only laughed before pressing his lips to hers.
I grinned approaching the cutest couple in school with my arms now crossed.
"Are you still doing the bet?" CC questioned Mark who couldn't help but grin.
"Yes, I managed to get Kayla to allow it; Mr.Walker is going to be so mad though!" He laughed.
CC grinned as Ashley and Jack walked up to us, I didn't know where Jayy was; knowing to him. He was running late, or flirting it up with either Dahvie or Jeffree.

"How much was the bet?" I questioned.
Mark looked to me. "Twenty bucks." He told me.
I rose a brow but nodded.
Kayla turned to me with her arms crossed. "Did he come by last night?" She questioned, right away I knew who she was talking about.
I only nodded, I really didn't want to cry again; especially at school.
Kayla rolled her eyes then glared when they met with the school gate, I turned to only feel some excitement. Brandon drove up in his truck, then climbed out walking through the gates. His eyes met mine, then motioned me to come to him.
I frowned, then looked to the others.
"I'll be right back." I said before walking over to Brandon.

He pulled out a cigarette, then looked at me. "I'm thinking about moving." He told me.
I felt my stomach drop as I looked at him.
"What.. why?" I questioned, first last night; and now.. this?
Brandon crossed his arms with a frown.
"My old man has this job offer and he doesn't want to pass it up, I don't know if I'm going yet." He said.
I looked at him in disbelief. "You're just going to leave? Brandon, we're a couple.." I said bitterly.
He rolled his eyes. "I know what we are, but I'm not going to stay here if my old man isn't. This was whatever while it lasted." He said.
I felt my eyes grow wide. "Y-you're breaking up with me..?" I felt my lip quiver as tears burned my eyes, begging to fall.
Brandon glared softly. "Stop making this shit about you, that is one reason why I am fucking lea-
"HEY!" CC snapped walking over to us in a threatening motion, he grabbed Brandon by the collar with a glare.
"That isn't the way you talk to a lady" He spat.
Brandon glared, he ripped CC's hands off his shirt. "Like I give a shit about your opinion, you want this useless and stupid girl? Take her, she's all washed up anyway." He said fixing to walk past CC, but soon met the ground after a fist met his face.
My eyes grew wide seeing Ricky there, anger was all I could see written on his face; CC looked to Ricky who frowned deeply.
I had tears racing down my cheeks faster than anything.
"I- I want to go home.. I can't stay here." I said racing out of the school gates, I could hear feet running after me. I was stopped when I felt a hand grab my hand then turn me around, CC stood there; worry and sadness in his expression as tears fell down my cheeks.
"You said he wasn't worth my tears, sentences like that..  are the reason why tears exist and are unable to control." I told him.
CC couldn't find the words to say, he brought me into a tight hold; I breathed in his cologne as tears fell.
"I'll walk you home, then I'll explain the situation with your parents so you don't have too.." He told me.
I looked at him with a nod, it was the second day of school; and I wanted to cry so much. It was over with me an Brandon, the way we broke up; was not the way I had hoped or planned.. the words still burned deep down, and I really wish I could erase them..

We walked inside of the house, my parents were in the living room; their attention turned to us and concerned raced over my moms face.
"Haley? What's wrong?" She asked me.
I felt the tears fall and I looked to CC who motioned me to go upstairs, I nodded.
CC turned to my mom. "Brandon broke up with Haley today, it was kind of bad.. she took it pretty hard, I brought her home because I knew she wouldn't be able to handle the classes." He told them.
My mom crossed her arms with a frown.
"Thank you Christian." She said before going up stairs to talk to her daughter.
CC glanced to my dad before joining him on the couch to watch one of the old western movies.

My mom walked into the room, a sad expression was all I could read; I didn't want to say anything. I knew that if I did, all I would do was cry.
My mom talked to me for a moment before CC walked in, she excused herself from the room and CC joined me on the bed. I felt like a human waterfall.
"Will you stay here.. just until I fall asleep?" I asked him.
CC frowned, he slipped off his shoes; then crawled into bed. "I'll just skip with you for today, I don't want to leave knowing your upset." He told me.
I smiled weakly before nodding.
"You're the best.." I told him, my eyes felt heavy from all of the crying and I soon dozed off.
Part of me was glad me and Brandon were over, but there was that part of me; that felt like it had been destroyed in a instant.
'Stupid and useless..' those words repeated over and over in my head, the harshness hurt more than the expression he gave when saying those words..
I didn't care anymore, I just wanted sleep.

That won't be the end of Brandon, he will be returning and more action and fists will be thrown; this chapter was a bit upsetting but it needed to be done, if I want what the story is about to happen. The relationship needed to go ahead and end, there will be more drama.
I will update every or every other day, it depends on my writers block and imagination.
Until then.
Thank you.
~Celty

/Song played: Cary Brothers: "Free Like You Made Me"\