A New Beginning

The Hunger Games have come and gone for Katniss and Peeta as well as the others who were badly affected by it. 

Katniss, still in her grieving state, went back to District 12 to rebuild her life as well as her surroundings. 

 Peeta, who is still healing from his traumatic experiences, went back home. 

But despite their past and differences, they still managed to stay knowing that they loved each other all those time.

It is a new beginning for the both of them. But little do they know that it isn't just their new beginning.

Years later, after a family of four, they soon found out that Finnick survived the mutt attack and now claims to be the President of Panem after he intentionally killed President Paylor. 

Katniss thought nothing of that until Finnick decides to revive the Hunger Games with 24 tributes from all districts. 

Everyone thought the horror was over. Everyone thought that once Snow was dead, the nightmares would stop. It wasn't the end. For it was only the beginning.

Sorry this page was short because I only want to show you what happened to them after the games..
next page will be long..

-Niktofilia

Copyright © by NychtophileWriter
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and unraveled parts of the story.

If you have any questions, feel free to notify me about it. I'd love to hear your feedbacks :)