The Interviews

The announcer said: "Force Hawthorne" Everyone fell silent. It was as if I can hear my heart beating way too fast. 

After a minute of silence, the doors to the cafeteria opened showing Force.
We ran to him, gave him a hug, then comforted him.
My brother said "Don't worry, you are going home with Vision."
My eyes widened when my brother said that. Does that mean he will die? No. I can't afford to lose a family member.

We led him to our table to make him eat lunch and tried to our best to make him feel better in case he might have a panic attack again because of his dad.

Suddenly the bell rang and we knew it was time for our interviews.
We came into a small theater but the stage is covered with soundproof glasses. You can only hear the inside by the headphones that where lying in each seat.
We all seated and one by one was called to the stage.
We listened to other questions and answers. Then it was my time.
I went inside the stage and it was empty. The only one lying around is a chair.
So I sat in it and a voice started asking me this questions.

1:When you got picked, what was your reaction?
"I was so scared that I almost fainted."

2:Do you think you can survive till the very end?
"In my opinion, yes because I had years of training and lessons from my Mom and Dad."

So the questions lasted for 30 minutes and the last one came in.

What will you say to your parents?
"Mom, Dad, I love you and miss you. And I will do my best to fight so one of us can go home. I promise you that Flame or myself will be able to go home to your loving arms again. See you soon."

When I came outside a tear fell from my eyes.
Then I heard my brother 's name that was called and they asked him the same questions and answered the same answers that I said except for the last one.
"Mom, Dad, I know that you love me and my sister. And this I say to you, I promise that Vision will go home healthy and free. I promise you that. I love you."
I was broken into pieces when I heard what he said.

Then Force and other people were interviewed. After that, my brother left so quickly that I didn't get the chance to talk to him and know what he really meant about what he said.
After that we all went to our rooms, we ate dinner, then we slept.
I never saw my brother ever since the interview.
The following day, I was woken up by Aunt Flower who was angry at me because it seems like I've slept in.

She quickly made my hair and suit then pushed me to eat then escorted me to the Hunger Games Test Center.
It was like the arena but smaller. People were staring at somebody inside the HGTC.

So that means they're testing everyone's skills and after, they would announce the score.

Everyone got their turn inside and left.
It was lunch time we were all eating and so is my brother who seem to have cried.
My attention was grabbed when the scores where announced. A lot of people were mentioned then it was my team.
Force: 9 points
Speed: 10 points
Speedia: 7 points
Nadine: 5 points
Invis: 6 points
Brown and Oceania: 8 points
Flame: 2 points
Vision: 5 points.

As I stare at my score, I smiled. Let the games begin, Finnick.