The Capitol

Vision
My brother and I were escorted to a train after the reaping. They didn't allow any visitations before the train left so I was left with Flame all day.

It was a sad night for the both of us because there is a lot going on in my mind.
So, we decided to not stress over it but by just sleeping.

"Stressing over it won't help anything. It's always important to take a break, take a rest, even for just a minute. Find shelter, make sure that you're both safe, and you cannot be seen no matter what. Do you understand?"

It was as if I can still hear my mom teaching me.

My brother and I lied down on the same bed and we both instantly fell asleep embracing each other.
My brother was quietly sleeping but me, I had a nightmare. Again.

I was in the arena where only 3 people are standing, me, Flame, and Force. We were the only ones left and suddenly a knife flew into my brother's chest and he fell. Then a loud sound filled the air and I already knew he was dead.
After that, a man with an arrow stabbed Force in the back and he started to shout in pain. I was so scared because the man kept coming closer to me but I can't see him. The moment I saw his shadow is the moment I woke up screaming.

My loud scream woke my brother up so I told him everything that was on my dream. He tried his best comforting me but I just kept crying and screaming. 

"It's not gonna happen, okay? I'm still here. I'm alive, Vision. Besides, Force is not here. He's safe at home. Now, calm down, Vision."
It took like 30 minutes but we finally get back to bed and this time happy dreams filled my sleep.

Happy moments were showing until I suddenly opened my eyes to my brother waking me up. "Vision wake up! We're here! Hurry up and get dressed!"my brother said.

The doors of the train opened and I saw shimmering lights from buildings but we went straight to a dark building and were eventually escorted to a different room.

Some people separated me and my brother. I was brought into, from the looks of it, a dressing room.
And I saw a familiar face, she has dark brown eyes and thick make up all over her. It's Aunt Flower! Aunt Flower and my mother were half sisters. They were separated when they were 12 years old due to grandma not wanting her as her own daughter.
She was kept as a secret since she was the daughter of a Capitol citizen. Grandpa agreed that they should separate. And since then, Mom only mentioned Aunt Flower to us,Dad, and Aunt Prim. But kept her from coming to grandma's house.

"Aunt Flower!" I said. "Hi sweetie!"she said.
Aunt Flower was The Hunger Games' stylist ever since the Hunger Games got reinstated again. 
I figured it was so Finnick could get back at what mom did to him. 
I smiled and just looked at the mirror.

Aunt Flower quickly put on a fine dress on me, braided my hair, worked on a little bit of makeup and finally, she added my mother's Mockingjay pin at the side of my suit and told me to keep quiet about it. 

And she finally showed my look in the mirror and I looked just like mom when she was in the games.

"How did you find the pin? Mom lost it years ago."

"Welcome back Katniss Everdeen."she said smiling. 

I smiled just to acknowledge her work but deep down inside me, I wished nothing like this is happening right now. I never wanted to be like Mom. It nearly destroyed her. 

I wished that the Hunger Games would be over. I imagined that if it were over, me and my family are enjoying a nice and relaxing picnic on the meadow right now. There wouldn't be anxiety and fear. Just happiness.

I wouldn't be experiencing that any time soon, I thought. Cause this is reality. But a thought suddenly passed through my head. I want to see how that feels like. I want to enjoy a nice picnic on the meadow with my friends and family. 

And so right here and now, I thought. I'm gonna win this. For all of us. I SHOULD win this.

I have to win this.