The End

After my Hunger Games, Flame's and my power was surrendered to the Capitol since it's part of the law. But even though that happened, I became more braver than I was before.

 I still couldn't believe that they'd let us both go home which kept me in suspicion until now.
I talked about Force to Uncle Gale and he took it sadly but he even thanked me of what I have done to respect Force's death.

I even realized that the shadow from my dream wasn't a nightmare at all.

It was the future. After the Games, I keep having nightmares about Speed, Invis, and other tributes. But luckily, I still have happy dreams sometimes. 

Like one dream, I was just standing at the meadow with my brother, his wife, their 2 kids, and mom and dad. We were all happy.

And it did came true. 8 years later, I'm already 20 years old and my brother had a family.

 His wife is named Essence, for her ability of strong smelling. And their first kid that was named Arrow, he has the ability to throw arrows coming from inside his hands. And Mysticia, who has the ability to change her face and copy others'. Sometimes I even mistaken her as my dad.
That was her pranks. Her powers have adapted from dad's side.

And everything went planned. And besides, I'm 20. If anything did go wrong, I'll be prepared for it. I just know it.

 This isn't the end.

 I knew that ever since we both got home.

 I know it was a set up. Ever since we went home, I have this feeling at the bottom of my stomach that something will happen. Something bad.  And I'll just have to deal with it.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this. 

May the odds be ever in your favor. 

~A.M