The Winners

Vision
We saw two shadows. Then I realized the 15 blasts we heard. There were 5 more which is me, Flame, Force, Speed,and one more career. I was frightened to see the two shadows. So frightened, that I blinked faster than before and there I saw someone dying. And it's. No. NO!

Then....

"You!" Speed said as he ran as fast as he could towards Force as he stabbed him in the stomach. "You killed my sister! It's all your fault that she is dead!" In less than a minute, Flame took Speed down with a burning face.

"No!"I said. Force was lying on my hands bleeding.

As everyone was staring at Force, including Speed, Flame kneeled down at Force.
Then we saw what Force did.

 Force kissed his middle finger, pointing finger,and his ring finger. It's the sign everybody's been doing. And also a sign that he was passing down his place to Flame. Then a loud blast was heard.

"He could've saved my sister instead of me. He could've saved her." Speed cried as the burning of his face lits up more.

After that, birds came flying into circles then they started shouting my Mom's name. 

Then without any hesitation, my brother whispered to me,"Cover your ears! They're jabber jays!" We both covered our ears but it only helped a little. It was all so crazy. Speed and the career never knew about jabber jays before until this.

Then we saw them suffer from the pain. Apparently, the career had sonic boom powers.

When she heard the jabber jays, her head exploded like bubbles. And as for Speed, he quickly ran off the foggy forest.
But while he was running his ears began to bleed before his eardrums popped and we knew he couldn't hear anymore.

He still was running but he just stopped and fell down from a cliff. Then we heard a loud bang.

After a few seconds, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of the 87th Hunger Games!" and before we knew it, we were back at the Capitol. 

We came back at the 5th floor and we opened the door and was relieved to find Aunt Flower in our room. We quickly hugged her. Then she bathed me.

"This isn't over." I whisper and she looks at me with fear etched in her eyes.

"Yes darling. And you must be prepared for whatever happens. May the odds be ever in your favor." she replied. She fixed my hair then made me wear this elegant dress. After that, I was escorted to an annex where I found Flame and we were both interviewed in front of capitol citizens. 

"I didn't think that they'd let us both win. " Flame answered happily but I can feel a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Victors of the 87th Hunger Games!" Caesar shouts and everyone applauds.

Hours had passed and my brother and I were dressed like the normal clothes we used to wear. And was eventually escorted to a train by two Peacekeepers.

The train ride was quiet. Dangerously quiet.  We were sleepless because all our thoughts are to mom and dad. What's next after this? 

When we arrived, we opened the door and right in front of us are Mom and Dad. 

"Mom, something's off. Ever since the announcement of Victors. Why did they let two tributes win? Again?" Flame said.

"You didn't think that after all of this, you'd be safe, right?" Mom said. We both nodded.

"From now on, be more careful on your surroundings. Things are a bit more serious now." Dad said.

We didn't sleep on our bedrooms that night. We slept on the sofa. For we know that this is only the beginning.