it's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
Song: Wicked Games by Raign

Octavia stormed over to her brother, fuming. Mira followed after her, anxious to know what the hell was going on. The delinquents parted for them and stared at the grounder's limp figure curiously.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia snapped, her hands clenched into fists at her side. Mira noticed the soft gaze she had when she looked at the unconscious grounder.

"Bellamy did anyone see you?" Mira asked. If the grounders had seen them with one of their people, they would surely come after them.

"No one saw us" he answered, "and I'm getting answers."

"Oh you mean revenge!" Octavia shouted.

"I mean intel," Bellamy said, Mira was surprised at the calmness in his tone. He turned to the group who had helped him carry in the grounder. "Get him upstairs," he ordered.

"What are you going to do to him?" Mira asked. "You can't expect him to give you answers, we don't even know if they speak English!" She protested.

"She's right," Clarke piped up, joining the three at the entrance of the drop ship. Bellamy looked at her angrily but was stopped from saying anything when a crackling voice sounded throughout the drop ship.

Mira beamed. "You got the radio working?" She asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet slightly. Clarke nodded and returned a small smile.

"Clarke, we're ready. Can you hear me?" The voice over the radio asked, Mira didn't recognise it but Clarke seemed to and rushed over to the radio and Finn. Mira turned to Bellamy, giving him a pleading look.

"This is not who we are," she told him. He worked his jaw back and forth and met her gaze.

"It is now."

Mira had snuck in after Bellamy to the third floor of the drop ship and watched as he and his group chained the man up to some beams, stretching his limbs out. This was the first time she'd ever actually seen a grounder up close, and the first time she wasn't running from one either. She took her time taking in the intimidating tattoos over his skull and bare chest. He was practically made of muscle. Mira took another quiet step back, knowing that he could hurt Mira without even trying.

"So are you planning to torture him or something?" she piped up, making Bellamy's head snap up in fright.

"Shit," he muttered under his breath. He rushed over to her, gripping her shoulder and blocking the grounder from her view. "You have to go back down, I didn't want you to see this," he explained hurriedly. She roughly pushed him away.

"We can't torture him Bellamy!" she shouted, of course Bellamy laughed. His demeanour changed very suddenly from worried to cocky.

"Sweetheart you're not very threatening" he teased, throwing a laugh behind him to Miller, who merely smiled in response. Mira's anger spiked up very suddenly which was unusual and before she knew what she was doing, her hands were clenched into fists and throbbing and Bellamy was clutching his bleeding nose. She had actually punched him. It was a hard punch too.

"How about now?" she snapped at him, cradling her sore fist before rushing down the ladder. The bottom floor of the drop ship was still crowded but she spotted Cory easily, him being taller than most of the delinquents. She pushed through the crowd, earning a few angry comments from people she had elbowed. She reached up and grabbed Cory's shoulder and spun him around roughly, taking him away from his conversation with Monty. "You helped him bring the grounder here?" she shouted. Cory had never seen her so mad, she was breathing heavily and the grip on his shoulder was tight.