Chapter 5 - Tooth Fairy

As I ran out of the door, I re-entered the bedroom.

I frantically looked around for another door and saw one across the room. I bolted towards it and put my hand on the knob. I went to turn it but it wouldn't budge.

Shit. It's locked.

I turned back around and looked for another escape when I heard a loud growl emerge from the bathroom. I began to panic even more. I hear strange noises coming from the bathroom that sound like someone's bones breaking, and I desperately run across to the balcony.

I open the balcony doors, and to my luck, they're unlocked. I run out to the edge of the balcony and looks down to see I'm on a second floor. Could I jump? I hear heavy footsteps behind me and I turn around, but behind me wasn't a man, but the wolf I saw in the woods.

I scream and fall to the floor of the balcony. The wolf looks towards me and starts running toward me and I stand up, preparing myself to jump. The wolf goes to lunge at me, but before he can, I throw my body off the balcony, jumping into the air.

I close my eyes and prepared myself to hit the ground. However, instead of the ground, I feel the wolf grab me by my collar and throwing me back into the room.

I sit up on the floor and see the wolf stalking towards me. I scramble up from the floor and run across the room to the corner. I huddle my knees to my chest and watch as the wolf continues to stare at me as if I was its prey.

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.

My eyes wandered to the bathroom and I realized the man hasn't come out yet and my fear increased. My eyes shot back to the wolf, him now being only a foot or two in front of me. His eyes never left mine and I began trembling in fear.

I reached over and grabbed the sheet that had fallen from the bad when I tripped and pulled it over my head, hiding in the sheets. I know it didn't do anything to protect me, but I'm terrified and the wolf's eyes on me make my fear just increase. I can hear the wolf walking towards me, but I keep the sheet in my head as I let the tears stream down my cheek.

The wolf snatches the sheet out from my grasp with his jaw, full of razor sharp teeth and throws it across the room. I wrap my arms around myself and look at him with complete fear. The wolf gets up close, only a few inches away from touching my feet.

I look into his eyes, which were pitch black, and I see them slowly fade to the familiar green color I seem to see so much of lately.

In the blink of an eye, the disturbing sound I heard from the bathroom returns and the wolf in front of me turns into the man I saw in the bathroom.

The man reached out and grabbed my hands, which were wrapped around myself but he held them in his hands in a tight grip while I thrashed in his arms trying to get away. I didn't notice until now, but he was...well.......in his birthday suit.

I sealed my eyes shut, refusing to look at him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." The man repeated what he said earlier in his deep, rough voice.

I didn't respond.

I made a split decision and jumped up from the floor and tried to run away. He had ahold of my arms, and didn't let go, but pulled me down into his lap when I tried to run. I thrashed in his arms, but he held me tight against his chest and the more I thrashed the tighter he held on.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to hurt you."

The man kept repeating the words as I continued to thrash in his arms, my silent tears now full on sobs.