Chapter 10 - Seaweed Sundaes

"...Oh...Uhm...." John began awkwardly at my question.

"She's basically the pack slut." Theo blurted out while playing some shooting game on his phone.

John sent Theo a glare that could kill and Theo merely looked up from his phone and looked at him with a small smirk.

"She's not a slut," John said sounding irritated.

"Ha! You should know of all people you've messed around with her a few times." Theo said wiggling his eyebrows at John as his face turned a deep red.

I looked away from the stove and raised an eyebrow at John, which made his face even redder if that's at all possible.

"I have never slept with Jessica, for your information. She's my friend." John said through gritted teeth. 

Theo who was struggling to contain his laugh and nearly dropped his phone from trying so hard not to laugh.

"That's hilarious John, it really is. After you banged her at that party at Tom's house you were bragging for weeks when you got her to do that thing for you, remember?" Theo said in an almost daring tone while wiggling his eyebrows at John.

"You told everyone how after you banged her in the closet upstairs, you got her to-"

John suddenly leapt from his chair across the dining room table and tackled Theo to the floor.

Theos laughing didn't stop as John attempted to strangle him on the floor.

By this point they were both rolling around on the floor like a bunch of wild animals - John looking to tear Theos eyes out, meanwhile Theo was laughing and enjoying himself the whole time.

"Alright, get off of the floor already," I said as I set down the pancakes on the table.

They didn't stop - whether they heard me or not I don't know but they nearly tripped me a few times while I was setting the table.

After I set the table I went to the fridge and grabbed some orange juice and poured three glasses.

"Foods ready!" I yelled even though they were in the same room, but if I didn't they would have heard me I bet. Boys.

John reluctantly lets go of Theo and sat down at the opposite end of Theo and didn't say a word.

Theo still had a smile on his face, regardless of the marks on his neck from John and took five huge pancakes onto his plate.

"So Xavier slept with Jessica?" I said after a few minutes of silent eating.

I looked up from my plate but the two boys just turned to each other, not knowing what to say.

"Uhm..." Theo began.

"The alpha wouldn't like us telling you." John finished for him, both of them staring at their food with intensity, not looking up.

"You've already told me a lot of things he doesn't want me to know," I said as I looked up from my plate.

"If you don't tell me, then I'll have to ask him, and he'll know you were the ones who told me," I said, not threateningly, but they knew what would happen if their alpha found out.

Theo sighed. "Alright, fine. Xavier has probably slept with Jessica a hundred time-"

John threw a pancake at Theo from across the table, having him getting slapped with a pancake.

Theo rubbed his cheek, but not before picking up the pancake John threw from the floor and eating it.

John and I both gave an 'ew' in chorus, but soon after were laughing at Theos silliness.