~¢нαρтєя 2: вυттєяѕ¢σт¢н ¢ιииαмσи ριє~

((Heya peeps! ^-^ sadly I cannot add any videos because my wattpad doesn't like me but I will still give you music to listen to! ^3^ at certain points, I'm going to say "stop and listen to this on YouTube before we proceed! How does that sound? ^-^~❤️ Anyways, enjoy!))

I was brought to a small house in the ruins. Strange, that goat did let me out of her sight. She kept a tight grip on my hand the whole time.

"This is my home..." Toriel smiled,opening the door.

She walked my inside carefully. I took in the surroundings. The porch area was awful comfortable and seemed to warm my soul. I didn't mind it too much.

"Alright, my child..." Toriel smiled.

"I am going to make up some butterscotch cinnamon pie

"I am going to make up some butterscotch cinnamon pie. You may explore the house if you wish."

"Okay!" I smiled back at her.

Maybe I had been judging her harshly. I mean, she seemed like a kind woman. She was telling me on the way home she always wanted to be a teacher and I could understand how. Her maternal instinct was astonishing. I wondered if she ever had any kids.

I started to make my way down a hallway. I entered one room to be greeted with a comfortable bed and some toys. It had been decorated for a young child by the looks of things.

I sat down on the bed carefully. It was incredibly soft and myself I was feeling quite sleepy. Without another thought, I was wrapped in the comforters and sheets on my way to dream land.

*the comforting aroma of pie brightened your mood*

*you were filled with determination*

((Look up the song Home vocal cover on YouTube before you proceed! ^-^))

I awoke in the room, a new determination in my soul. It was nearly pitch black despite a small candle on the floor. Next to it sat a delicious looking pie. The pie had been cut into several pieces. I brought one slice to my mouth, pocketing the rest for later.

Just before I had taken I bite I thought about everything

"Maybe I should try to get home..." I suggested, thinking about my worried family.

How did I get there anyways?

Before I knew it, I had finished my slice of pie. I licked my lips as I walked to the door slowly.

For some reason, my feet felt heavier with every step and I nearly fell once or twice.

It was like all of a sudden, my determination had worn out. But why?

I leaned my back against the door.

"Maybe I'll find my way home later... Right now..." I paused to yawn.

"I'm WAY too tired to think of anything..."

I began to walk over to the bed. I fell asleep before I even made it. I had collapsed on the floor.