~¢нαρтєя #7: ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт ραρуяυѕ?!~

Before I knew it, the sun's shift was over. The moon then took its place, shining brightly over the humble town.

Me, Sans and Papyrus had just Grilby's which I figured was a grill and bar. We met flaming man. No, I'm not calling him hot, he was LITERALLY a man made of fire.

The rest of the restaurant was filled with... Some interesting monsters. They were BEYOND drunk and I honestly couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

One monster had even started hitting on me and it got kind of awkward.

Thankfully, Sans had distracted them with some puns while me and Papyrus snuck out.

"HEY HUMAN! ITS GETTING KINDA LATE ISN'T IT?" Papyrus smiled sweetly but for some reason I felt uncomfortable

"Yeah..." I tried to smile back.

"HOW ABOUT YOU STAY THE NIGHT AT MY PLACE?" He suggested.

"S-Sure!" I replied, with bright but nervous eyes.

"ALRIGHT! COME ON SANS! LETS GO!" He grabbed my hand, dashing towards his home.

•  •  •

Papyrus gave me a little tour around the house, stopping every so often to talk about the items that caught my eye.

"THAT'S THE TRASH CAN! FEEL FREE TO VISIT ANYTIME!"

"........"

"I'M ONLY KIDDING, HUMAN!"

Soon we were settling down, preparing to go to bed. Well, me and Sans were.

"LAZY BONES! YOU DON'T PLAN ON NAPPING ALL NIGHT!" Papyrus nagged his brother.

"it's called sleeping, pap" Sans yawned.

"Humans do it a lot..." I rubbed my eyes.

"OH I SEE! ALRIGHT HUMAN! YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BED!" The taller skeleton patted my head.

"W-What about you? I m-mean-" Papyrus cut me off.

"I'LL JUST SLEEP ON THE COUCH... WHY? WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SLEEP WITH Y-"