❤~¢нαρтєя #17: єνєяутнιиg нαρρєиѕ ιи тняєєѕ~❤

((Changed up the writing style for this next chapter! Anyways, hope you enjoy! ^-^))

I panted heavily. My head felt like it had been pelted with thousands of gargantuan boulders. Despite the excruciating pain, I knew this wasn't my last save point.

I had done something extremely idiotic to get myself killed. I pondered if I was actually dead this time but felt that my pain and suffering wasn't over. I felt it somewhere that I was going to be plunged farther into the unspeakable hell known as the underground.

I just wanted to go home. I hoped and prayed that this was all just some dark, twisted nightmare.

But I was...

"WRONG!"

Adrenaline began to take over. My heart caught fire as well as my senses. I broke a sweat, squinting in an attempt to see anything in the thick clouds of darkness I'd been surrounded by.

I wasn't going to stand around like an idiot anymore. In fact, I didn't even know what possessed me to do any of those stupid things.

I carefully backed against a wall. I touched it with my delicate fingertips, concluding it was some kind of brick due to its rough and ragged texture.

'Guess I can't slam through the wall...' I thought to myself, breathlessly sighing.

I started to walk carefully against the wall. I found zero doors and zero windows. In fact, there wasn't even any furniture. I felt as if I was walking forever.

'Perhaps I'm trapped in a never ending hallway.' I mentally sighed.

I continued to make my way down the path. I wouldn't have been surprised if I never got anywhere. I hated this wretched place.

But there were a few things I hated more. One of those things being all the dumb decisions this dumbass made on their way here.

Thinking back to all of it made me ill. Then, I as if my lungs had collapsed, I could barely breath. My eyes burned as I saw it.

In front of me, I saw some light. I stopped for a second. This brightness could have been my freedom but it could have also been my ticket to eternal hell.

I continued against the wall towards to my fate. I heard some breathing. My heart began to slam against my chest again. The light got brighter and brighter.

Then, I felt two arms snag around my waist.

'Welp. I'm dead'

"(y/n)!" A girl's voice cried happily.

I didn't recognize the voice in the slightest. I looked down at who was embracing me only to see a human girl.

I was somewhat relieved but decided not to keep my guard down. Not even humans were trustworthy at this point.

"I know you've been through a lot... and I'm sorry..." She explained.

"You're sorry? Why? You didn't cause this..." I looked in her direction, my eyes widening.

"...."