💛~¢нαρтєя #16: ....~💛

((When school and wifi sucks))

"Please... if you can hear me... I'm sorry you're here... I-I'll try to get you out of here as soon as possible okay..?"

I jolted awake. "Who the hell was that...?" I got up in a frantic rush. I felt something coming...

All I knew was that I couldn't stay in the underground anymore. No matter how many monsters here loved me... No matter how many monsters here I loved, I had to get the hell out of here.

I stood up and dashed out of the hotel room. I made my way through the core at a fast pace. I dodged encounters effortlessly.

I soon found my way to a room. I walked in and it was pitch black. I heard some sort of mechanical breathing.

"Ohhhhh, Darling Senpai~"

I looked towards the source of the noise. "M-Mettaton...?" I tiled my head to the side. I stared as I tried to see him through the darkness.

That's when the lights came on.

A humanoid robot was staring back at me with fuchsia glass eyes

A humanoid robot was staring back at me with fuchsia glass eyes. It looked almost like an anime character with its hair half pink and half black.

In it's hair was a ribbon-like bow. It consisted of three colours; cyan, purple and yellow. The bow matched a sash-like collar thingy along with these pink knee-high high heels. While the sash reminded me of the of the school girl uniform Alphys had been wearing, the boots reminded me of those of a hooker.

On top of this was shoulder guards or something. They were black and in the shape of hearts

It was at that moment, I noticed all of the ribbons it wore looked like brightly coloured wires. Makes sense, honestly... It was a robot.

The wire-like ribbons held up this pink heart in the middle of its chest. It had a black heart on one side and a yellow circle with electrical tape on the other.

It seemed to have been wearing a belt of some sort. It was silver and had this glowing pink heart in the middle of it.

Was it its soul?

Finally, it wore tight leather jeans that hugged its curves perfectly. Made me kinda jealous in all honesty.

I stared at it, admiring more of it than I should have.

That's when I felt two arms snake around my waist. "Well, Senpai~" he chuckled. "I've finally caught you~"

Choice #1: "O-Oh...! okay...~"

Choice #2: "Get off me! I need to get out of here, please!"

~Choice #1~

I felt dizzy. A strange grin appeared on my face as I went limp. I had been defeated.

"That's a good, human..." he grinned.

"Here... Let's run away together okay..?"

"O-Oh...! okay...~"

"We're running out of time, (y/n)"

~Bad End~

((Return to the start of the chapter))

~Choice #2~

"What was that...?!" Mettaton scowled.

"I need to leave... please..." I begged.

"Too bad!" And with that, I was stabbed by a knife.

~Bad End~

ґ℮†

ʊґη †◎ †ℌ℮ ﹩†

Ѧґ† ◎ḟ †ℌ℮ ¢

¢ℌѦ℘†℮ґ

﹩♭﹩ʊℌẘ﹩ʊⓠїѦℌїℊℌ ℌ﹩ℌℌẘ♭ẘℌ﹩

ℌ﹩ℌ﹩♭їẘїẕїẘ♭﹩їẘℌ﹩ℌẘℌїℌẘ﹩
ℌẘїẘℌʊ﹩ℌẘℌ﹩ℌẘℌї﹩
¥﹩ʊẘℌẘї﹩ℌẘїℌẕ
∂℮﹩
ї

ℌ﹩ℌ﹩♭їẘїẕїẘ♭﹩їẘℌ﹩ℌẘℌїℌẘ﹩ℌẘїẘℌʊ﹩ℌẘℌ﹩ℌẘℌї﹩¥﹩ʊẘℌẘї﹩ℌẘїℌẕ∂℮﹩ї

E S C A P E ?

E S C A P E ?

C L O S E G A M E ?

E R R O R !

R E T R Y ?