~¢нαρтєя #4: fℓυѕтєяє∂ fℓσωєя~

I entered the bright lights of what appeared to be the exit of the ruins. It took way longer than it should have to find it. The hallway felt as if it was going on forever.

For a moment there, I thought I was in heaven. Was this the exit of the underground?

Nope.

The light resembled an illusion. A mirage if you could call it that. Out of desperation, I dashed in. I nearly trampled the small flower in front of me. Thankfully, he had went down into the ground before I could do so.

"(y/n)!" Flowey whined, popping back up.

"I'm so sorry! It's just

"I'm so sorry! It's just... I got a little excited..." I tried to resist a small giggle.

"Ah, whatever... Listen to me really quick..." He ordered.

I crouched down next to him, feeling a bit sleepy.

"There is no one to trust in the underground. You could easily fall for a trap and- (y/n)!"

I cuddled up next to the flower. The flower bed was similar to the one I woke up in.

"This is exactly what I was talking ab-"

"But Flowey... Your not a trap... Are you?" I cut him off.

"I suppose not..." He seemed to bite his "lip".

"Then I see no problem..." I kissed the flower gently.

He looked back at me as if I were insane but him trying to keep a straight face was another story.

I giggled at this

I giggled at this. The flower seemed to be blushing.

I shut my eyes, lying next to him.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm tired... I hope you don't mind..." I grinned.

"You're really strange, (y/n)..." Flowey seemed to role his eyes playfully.

"Says the talking flower!" I snapped, laughing at his fake annoyance.

"I thought you said you were tired?" His mention of sleep caused a yawn to escape my lips.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll just..." I wrapped my arms around the flower gently, causing him to let out a yelp.

I smiled as I held him close to my chest, making sure not to squish him

It wasn't long before I was asleep. The last thing I remembered seeing was his surprised expression turn into a little smile.

However, the smile didn't seem too happy. I wondered what was on his mind.