~¢нαρтєя #10: ѕмαятєя αρρяσα¢н?~

((Sorry, I haven't felt like writing recently and so... Uhhh I don't know if this chapter is really good XD))

My body hurt all over when I woke up. My head felt like it was splitting and for some reason, both my shoulders hurt.

I laid on my stomach, sprawled across the floor of a house I'd never even seen before. I allowed my eyes to dart around the room curiously. I couldn't see much however, because my vision was still blurry.

Then, I started to remember everything that happened before.

That... That monster... Captured me?

I shivered as my vision became more clear.

"Oh, Good Morning, human!"

I looked up to see a blue fish-like creature staring down at me. Her yellow orbs were kept wide. It was almost like she was intentionally trying to creep me out.

I snapped out of my little trance and flew backward, smacking my back off a wall

"!?!" I was let out a little noise but I was way too afraid to talk.

This monster freaked me the hell out! Unlike the rest, she almost resemble a human but heavily coated in face paint from head to toe.

But, that wasn't even the scariest part.

No... This monster looked incredibly strong.

Her muscles nearly ripped right through her tight shirt and she even wore an eye patch over her left eye.

Yup, I was screwed...

No... But really... This time... Uhuhuh...

How was I gonna dig myself out of this one?

Pfft, maybe I should stop running away like a chicken with its head cut off...

If it's true that all of these monsters are all in love with me...

Then maybe I should at least try to be the smarter one...

And if I succeed, I might even be able to make it out alive.

"Hey, Human~" she cooed but I was way too lost in my thoughts.

. . . . .

"HEY, PUNK! WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?!" She snapped her fingers a few times in my face before I fell backwards, my head hitting the wall so hard, it left an awful dent.

"S-Sorry..." I said as I rubbed my head to try to reduce the pain slightly.

That's when I felt a burning sensation where I hit my head. I recoiled my hand and squealed, my face twisting in horror when I saw how much I was bleeding.