~¢нαρтєя #8: fσяєνєя~

I flinched as I awoke. I was positive my eyes were open, but I couldn't see a thing. I wondered if maybe I was still dreaming.

I tried to bring my hand to my face but I couldn't seem to reach out. It was almost like my hand were glued to behind my back. I felt uncomfortable in the position I was sitting in. By the way I was seated, I assumed it was a chair of some sort.

A few moments of silence went by. It was at that moment I realized...

Sans was wrong. Sans lied, in fact. This whole thing was a trap. I easily let them capture me.

I was such a fool to have let my guard down.  they seemed a bit off from the moment I met them. Now I understood why I shouldn't have trusted them. Oh, (y/n), you are such an idiot.

I wanted to scream but I was too terrified to even let out even a small cry. With my eyes being shut, there was no telling where I was and even though I was sure sans and papyrus were nearby, I didn't want to chance it.

A few minutes went by and I began to grow more afraid as it was so quiet. I whimpered as tears welled up in my eyes. However, I did not feel them falling down my face.

I sat there still for around 30 minutes and I felt my anxiety grow more serious while I kept quiet. I shrieked as I tried to break out of the confinement.

"SHHHH!" A cold finger was pressed again my lip almost immediately after.

I felt my hands come untied as what was covering my eyes was removed. As soon as it was, I felt myself being pushed backwards. My eyes widened in complete shock as Papyrus was kissing me. Because I was so surprised, I pushed him off and fell backwards, slamming my head off the wall.

"WOWIE! ARE YOU OKAY HUMAN?"

"G-GET A-AWAY FROM ME!" I cried as I stumbled backwards in horror.

My eyes darted around the room

My eyes darted around the room. I was in some type of shed or garage. It seemed to have been altered in some way, however. Maybe it was the way the wooden bars resembled those of a prison.

I looked back up at the tall skeleton. He stared down at me with soulless eyes. I was puzzled (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). Why was he so serious all of a sudden?