❤️~¢нαρтєя #9: ѕє¢σи∂ тιмє'ѕ тнє ¢нαям?~❤️

((Sorry! Gah! To make it up to you guys, I think this is a good chapter! Also, I've included some digital art this time! Let me know in the comments if you like the digital art better than the traditional! Also, do not play the music unless I signal you!!! X3 thanks and enjoy!))

I didn't dare open my eyes. I remembered everything. Papyrus was a threat to me and I knew that I had to find a way to escape. I mean, he captured me a SECOND TIME! I didn't want to find out what punishment was In store for me. No, there was no way I was going to-

But... What was that sound? I heard this sobbing. I opened my eyes slowly, slightly nervous. Okay, okay, I was shaking out of my boots.

I was in a giant golden bird cage.

My clothing was slightly ripped and had holes in some places

My clothing was slightly ripped and had holes in some places. I assumed they were there before but have stretched since.

I looked around to see nothing. I seemed to be in a bedroom that was awful clean. A few action figures and posters were hung on the wall, and judging by the many pasta cook books in a nearby bookcase, I was certain this room was Papyrus'.

There was no signs of monsters anywhere so I assumed that maybe the sobbing was a human's. A young one at that.

I growled and yelled out angrily.

"Papyrus!"

The sobbing got louder and I heard some movement in front of me. I decided to look down and my eyes widened.

I knelt down to get a better look at his face.

"H-HUMAN... I... I REALLY LIKE YOU... I L-LOVE YOU... I REALLY LOVE YOU H-HUMAN... WHY... W-WHY DO YOU W-WANT TO LEAVE?" Papyrus sobbed loudly, taking my hand.

"PLEASE HUMAN! I-I'LL TAKE GOOD C-CARE OF YOU!"

I stopped to think for a moment. I looked sadly at the papyrus, taping the cage with my fingers. He got the message and slowly opened it, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I crawled out slowly, approaching him carefully.

He wanted me to stay.

But I didn't know what to do. I mean, could I trust him?