Chap.5

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend"
-Martin Luther King
-------------------------------

"Mr. Winston I request you to please take your respective seat" Mr Henry Adams our Finance professor ordered him in a hesitant voice. It was clearly marked over his facial features that he was also intimidated by him.

Mark gave him a cold look implying he didn't cared about his orders, but didn't said anything. He went to the last seat where I guess his best friend Chase was seated.

"Who in the hell does this jerk think he is, showing an attitude like that to a professor." I thought to myself. But then I realised he was Mark Winston, reincarnation of devil itself.

"Today we'll start with Management of Financial Institutions and Markets. So everyone please be attentive." Mr Adams said.

After class was over I checked the timetable. My next class was Economics. To my disappointment Clara's next class was Politics.

"I wish we could have other classes in common as well" I said disappointedly to Clara.

"Don't worry girl I'll see you at lunch and moreover we have a business webinar in common" she said as we exchanged our numbers.

"Okay then see your pretty ass at lunch. Bye" I teased her.

"You wish" she chuckled and went away.

Clara was an amazing girl. Normally I was not the person to get too friendly with someone in the first meeting. But her pleasant nature was too hard to dislike. She was nothing like other rich arrogant students.

Now again I was back to struggle of finding my another class. I was looking at the map over and over again as class will automatically appear in front of my face if I'll keep staring at it. Even Clara had told me directions to my other class, but damn this college was so huge for figuring out a right path easily.

"Is little nerdy lost. Would you like a hot guy to show you around?" a blonde guy standing with a group of muscular boys asked flirtatiously.

"Dammit I didn't noticed them" I whispered. I was startled.

He and his friends were having a mischievous glint in their eyes. They all were staring at me like some kind of prey for some mischief. So I decided to ignore those predators.

"No thanks but this nerd knows how to find her own way. And where is that hot guy you were talking about? I can't see him." I replied with a sarcastic smile looking around. His all friends started laughing.

I was expecting an angry face but instead he was looking amused.

"By the way I'm Frederick. And you have a nice f.............................ass. Oh I'm so sorry I stuttered. I mean to say face" He said cockily.

"Its okay fre.......................dick. Oh my god I'm so sorry. I stuttered too. I mean to say Frederick" I said sarcastically and went away.
By this time all his friends were laughing so hard that they were out of breath.

"I'll see you around nerd" he shouted across the corridor amusingly. I didn't said anything but smiled silently. He wasn't that bad as I thought him to be just a little bit cocky.

Finally after ten minutes of struggle I found my class. Economics professor Mr. Hopkins was already in the class. I took permission to enter. He allowed me but gave me 'You-are-late-miss' look. I ignored it and took a seat beside a brunette guy. He had bluish grey eyes. He was actually very handsome. He was well built like some sports person.

"Hey I'm Liam Parker" he introduced himself.

"Andy Davis" I replied politely.

"You're a newbie here aren't you? Haven't seen you around here earlier!"he asked.

"Yeah I've recently transferred here from Canada" I told him.

"Now everyone please be quite so I could proceed with my lecture" professor warned us and started teaching.

When lecture was over I was extremely happy because only one lecture was left before lunch.

"What's your next lecture? " Liam asked me.

"Its Business Law." I replied.

"Uh-oh, mine is Ethics. By the way Nice to meet you Andy. See you around" Liam said with a smile.

"You too Liam" I replied returning a smile to him. He seemed like a nice guy. I must say some students here are not bad.