ONE

"I'm still having doubt if we can have a child, Harry."

It kept repeating my mind.

Is GOD punishing us?

Isn't he at least give us one child?

"Harry." Jade's soft voice snapped me back into reality. I hesitate to start the engine. Seeing Jade look worried.

I held her hand which she placed it on the top of my lap. "Don't worry. We can figure this out soon."

"How soon, Harry?" I kissed her on her forehead then I draw my attention on the road and started the engine.

"Very soon, Jade. Very soon." I murmured. And drove off.

✿❀(≧∇≦)❀✿

"HARREH! WAKE UP! COME ON!"

A familiar voice yelled. I felt like my whole world is bouncing back and forth. I sat up and realized Jade was jumping. HAPPILY.

"What's new?" I asked then shrugged. I hate it when my morning is ruined.

"I contacted a local orphanage by the town." I looked at her with a blank face, not knowing what the hell is going on.

"It means we can have a child!" She squealed.

I gave her my doubting look. Then she sat beside me and patted my back.

"Hey Harreh. Child is not all about your own fresh 'n blood, it's about bringing joy to a kid, and happiness in our family!" I pecked her on her lips.

"I guess you're right!"

✿❀(≧∇≦)❀✿

As we have entered the orphanage, a lady in her mid 50s greeted us with a creepy smile.

"Well good morning! How may I help you with, lovelies?" I let out a chuckle.

"Um. We are here to get a child. Mind if we come in?" Jade said, having been so excited. The lady steps aside, letting us in.

"I'm sorry. It was kind of rude for me. May I ask you what age and gender?"
She lead us into a white couch, and brought us coffees.

"Hey Babe. What gender would you like?" Jade asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. Any gender would completely do for me.

"Well, how about a girl? How I wished for a girl in a very long time."

"Yeah! That would be great." I agreed. Then the lady stood up.

"I'll go get the girls. And tell me what you think about getting one." She chuckled and left.

JADE'S

The lady left then Harry squeezed my hand. I faced him with a confused look.

"Are you okay, babe? You've been so silent since we got here." I asked him.

"I'm pretty fine, babe. I'm just nervous. What if our girl won't like me as a dad? What if she had horrible past with men? What if-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"It'll be perfectly fine, babe. She'll, for sure, like you. I promise you." Then he leaned to me for a kiss. Until it was the perfect timing the lady has arrived.

There were 14 girls, all lined up, and fixed and well-groomed.

One caught my eye, she is beautiful and blonde. She doesn't smile at all.

Harry had perfectly read my mind, so he walked towards her.

"Hi there." Harry smiles widely. But the girl just glares at her. What?

"I want her." Harry declares.

✿❀(≧∇≦)❀✿

WTF is wrong with that girl? Oh, wait. I wrote it. LOL. Why on earth did Harry chose her? Uh okay. I'm not a good writer. My plot twists makes no sense at all. Still trying to.

SORRY SHORT UPDATE. BUT PROMISE ME. I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AFTERNOON. IT'S KINDA LATE BUT I LIKE IT. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. I'M NEW THERE. @ellestirlwall THE PICTURE UP THERE IS ME TWEETED ABOUT JADE AND HER NEW HAIR COLOUR. IT'S REALLY AWESOME THO

Bye bye nanite

xx ELLE ANDREA xx