.TWO

HARRY'S

The girl glares at me. "I want her." What the hell? Why did I just said that?

"You sure you do?" Asked the lady, there Jade seated and staring at me, a bit confused.

"Um. Yes."

We signed some papers, and we got the worked done. Jade held her right while I held her left. She seemed to not like us. Because she's struggling.

"I don't want you two." She mumbles but I perfectly heard what she said.

"Why?" I calmly asked. She then glares at me. Why?

"I hate one direction! I hate little mix!" She said and threw tantrums. There Jade only looked at her, a bit worried.

She kneeled beside her, "Honey, can we ask why you hate us? Our group? One direction, Little mix?" Jade tapped her shoulders but she slaps it away.

"You're acting all nice and fake in front of camera. When you're really not." She harshly said. Those words. It hit us, especially Jade. She doesn't like anybody speaking like that to her girls and me to my boys.

"Go on. Curse me, hit me. I know you want to. You're really like that after all." She said. Which it threatened me to do so. I almost did but Jade and her instincts knew that I'm going to spank her. But she stopped me.

"This will give her bad impression about us."

"I can see you're all fake." She tried to run away but I got here, I carried her from her waist and placed her body on my shoulder. She kept on hitting my back. And I didn't mind. She also keep on yelling 'let me go', 'idiot', 'i hate you' and other hurtful words. She keeps on struggling until we got to our car.

I'll be use to this. Jade will, she will. We'll all will.

At home.

I opened the door and she immediately come right in, running to our kitchen and searches for something. We let her but we were puzzled. What is she looking for?

Until later, I think she have found the thing she keeps on finding. It was a kitchen knife. She pointed it at us.

"Don't come near me. Or I will hesitantly hurt you. Both of you."

Jade and I surrendered our hands raising it.

"What are you going to do?"