Ten

Please forgive me with errors and stuff. I'm typing down on laptop so I really couldn't correct my mistakes using an auto correct or thesaurus. But yey! For updating so soon. Hope you still didn't remove this out of your library. Love lots.

Recap:

"I love you.. Now and Forever,"

~

It hurts to see Jade in a bed, all pale and helpless. All she could do to help is to breathe and not give up. Maggie and the girls had been staying at the temple to pray. 

As for Harry, he went back home to pack. He didn't want to, but he should. It hurts him knowing he won't be there for his children. 

Jade was five and a half months pregnant, and it is really quite early to do the operation. But if they had to prolong this,  the baby will sooner or later die. By 8 pm, They will have to start the operation. 

Everyone embraced themselves for they haven't know this will likely to happen even before the accident Jade had gotten in. 

Harry rushed his way to the hospital, knowing the operation will start in any second now. 

The doctors rushed back and forth to get the room done, also get their tools ready. 

It was time to have their baby live on its own

The group waited outside for the doctor to announce the operation. 

~

The operation started less five minutes ago. The girls couldn't help but let out silent cries and sobs. They couldn't do anything but worry and panic at the same time. 

The doctor announced that Jade had a successful operation and she made it through. The doctor also told them Jade's eyes fluttered open during the operation and went to close right away. They only exchanged looks. The doctors  said it was a good sign she was able to react against the pain during her operation than be sleeping the whole time.

It means she wasn't fully unconscious. It only meant that while she's asleep, her body roams to wherever it may want to go. So it may have possibly seen Harry's uptight regrets. 

Now the Thirlwall-Styles babies are born.

~

"Jade, surely will get me as a Godmother to this little one,"

Leigh giggled, staring at the 22 week fetus. It was really small. It measured 10.94 inches and weighted around 15.17 ounces. It was so small it was as big as Leigh's two palms. 

Maggie kept staring at those two premature ones, kicking through, and trying their hardest to breathe. It was a struggle for the twins. And they were Ashlynn and Breanne. 

They were placed inside an incubator with their lovely tag names on it. Also the girls decided to buy small mittens for them. They weren't even a pound. 

They were premature miracles.

The doctors reported that not all babies this small can survive 24 hours, but if they do, it'll be really a huge miracle. Also, because they were premature, they will have a problem with their hearing when they grow up. 

As to Harry, he knew about it. And he doesn't to be a jerk. He doesn't want to see them or it will be harder for him to cope up with everything. So he flew to New Zealand. 

That was his coping mechanism. He said it's better to leave everything behind. 

But does that really help him?

~

The girls and boys switch places with Jade and the babies. Maggie keeps watching over Jade. She badly want to tell her about how happy she is Jade was so strong during the operation. She believed that even when her eyes are closed, her soul is still there to listen her whereabouts.

Finding Harry wasn't anything she kept thinking over for hours, in fact, she even forgot his presence at all. 

Maggie held Jade's soft hand, crying. Hoping God would hear her prayers. 

The door bursted open to see them six, looking over at the crying 12 year old.

"I think you would like to eat and see the twins first, we don't you seeing your eyes so sore."
Liam said to Maggie who just happened to wipe her tears away. 

"I'm fine, i'm not hungry. I just need to see the babies so that I can stop crying once in a while."
She said and left the room, Only Perrie and Niall followed the hurting girl. 

~

Perrie decided to bring Maggie home since she's best with kids. She's with Niall. The other four are at the hospital to watch over Jade and the twins. 

Maggie laid down on Perrie's lap. Perrie continued to stroke her hair. 

"Perrie, is mum gonna be alright?"

"Yes she is. And she will be."
Perrie reassured her words with a smile, trying to cheer the little girl. 

~

Sorry for a short update but at least i tried. :,))