NINE

Harry ☆★

I was walking back and forth outside the emergency room. I wonder what's happening inside?

Later, I see Maggie's familiar figure with all other 6 figures. The boys and girls.

All of them hugged me except for Maggie who glared at me.

"Maggie, please forgive me. I didn't cheat on your mum." I kneeled down. She crossed her arms and didn't make any eye contact with me.

"You cheater! You said you won't hurt me! You hurt me emotionally!" She bursted into tears as she hit me. "Right," I faced down. "I deserve all the hate, Jade doesn't deserve me. You don't deserve me.."

A huge lump formed in my throat. Tears have escaped my eyes.

I stood up, "I'm sorry, Maggie. But I love you and Jade."

I didn't look back and walk away.

The following day,

I was at a hotel. I stayed up late last night because I kept thinking of Jade and Maggie..

And the baby,

Our baby.

Phone rings.

Liam's name flashed on my phone screen. I hesitate to answer it at first because he might yell at me on some purpose I did last night.

"Hello?" I said in a weak voice.

"Harry, you have to visit Jade. Days from now, the doctor requires her to have a c-section because of endangering the babies' life. You have to support her." Liam said in a worried tone. Even though, Jade is being a sleeping beauty, she needs his support of the operation.

"Would Jade want to see me? Maggie too?"

"I am not sure with that though." Liam said.

I should think positive though. I sighed. "Okay, see you there at the hospital."

But babies. Did I hear that right?

As soon Liam hung up. I was left dumbfounded..

On my way to the hospital..

I see doctors being busybodies. Patients being laid down on the hospital stretcher.

I ran to the nearest lift.

Maggie's POV

I will never ever forgive dad. Ever.

"Maggie, your mom's in state of coma." Niall said, kneeling down, to level with me.

Shock got me.

"I don't know what to do," Leigh was crying so bad and she rested her head on his chest. Louis rubbed her back to calm her down.

"It's either the risk of the baby or Jade.."

So they all told me about operations and the safety of the baby. I really don't want to think of anything of what's going to happen next.

We all turned to see Harry, who looked like he'd ran fifteen kilometers.

"Maggie,"

I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I won't. I hate him.

"I'm sorry, but I think it is the best to leave you guys for good."

No one's

The atmosphere around that circle, was getting much tenser than before.
The rest of the group remained silent, they didn't want to interfere in between Maggie and Harry.

The remaining nights of Jade's unconsciousness, Harry went on and off to get all the medicine the doctor required. Maggie kept ignoring Harry, she grew hatred in her heart.

As for the babies, the doctor had to have an operation for the next two months, and have the babies be placed under NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) to put on life support for them and their survival. As for Jade, she was induced in coma, and Harry has been watching the Glasgow coma scale to see any differences of Jade's interactions, but there was none.

Seeing Jade so pale and lifeless. Made him think that it was all his fault. Now Jade had to endure all this needles injected to almost everywhere, machines had to keep her breathing for the next following months, and a machines that watches over her pulse rate, blood pressure, heart beat, it made his knees weak.

The nurse had to come in like every freaking hour to get her urine underneath the stretcher. It was good thing, Jade's body had to function to excrete wastes or she would get any weaker.

But after all of this, once Jade is awake and the baby is healthy and alive, he decided to leave them for good. Somewhere like United States of America.

A tear left Harry's green eyes, he never even thought of this to happen. It made him look like a heartless piece of shit who is so stupid enough to do that to his own wife and child.

Two months prior,

It was time for Jade's hopeful operation. To get the babies and have them survive this cruel world. Jade, all throughout two months, haven't been seen with any interaction of waking up. But Harry didn't lose hope. He knows someday, Jade will really find her man and finally get her dreams come true. Harry isn't the right one for her. He's kind of a slob for her to be his wife. She is far more perfection. To him, he is nothing to be compared of.

The group awaited outside, holding Maggie's dearly hand. While Harry putting up enough courage to hold her wife's lifeless hand, to see her having an operation without her knowing. This is too saddening.

The doctors let out the tools and had their proper operation suit on.

Harry tightened his grip to Jade and whispering, "I love you.. Now and forever."

------------------
------------------

Woahhhh I've updated people. I can't believe my eyes. :,))