SEVEN

Harry ☆★

2 weeks later..

I see Maggie seated at the couch all alone, with a bunch of chocolates at the coffee table. I hop right next to her. "Hey Maggie!" I greet but she roll her eyes.

"Woah!" I raise my hands, surrendering. "What's going on?"

"HARREH!" I hear Jade yells. In an angry tone.

What's with people and they're all angry or whatever girls call that.

"Yes wife?" I greet her with a smile. But she crosses her arms and glares at me. "Who told you to touch my chocolates?" Uh oh. Preggo alert!

I eye Maggie, which she didn't notice because she was busy eating. "Daughter, I told you not to touch my chocos. They are mine. Let's get daddy Harry to buy more." Her angry tone changes into a sweet one. Wow, talk about bipolar.

"Okay mommy." She replies with a sweet tone. "Daddy! Buy me and mommy chocolates!"

"Oh.. Kay."

I have left the house with ease. Oh, my broken eardrums.

Now, I am looking for the sweets section. I hate going to grocery alone.

After an hour.. Of peace.. (Kidding!)

They were all sweet with each other and mad towards me. Wow, I hope our child is a boy! So that I won't be left out. Girls are such drama.

"Oh my baby girl!" I hear Jade's voice from the other room. "You are a big girl now! Let's get daddy buy you pads! You have your period!"

Wait, WHAT?

Pe.. Riod?

That means..

They are both having mood swings?

"DADDY!"

Poor me.

Maggie ❀✿

My stomach is aching, since yesterday. And whatever I do, eat, drink medicine, or even sleep, it still aches.

But something pushes me to eat something sweet. Aha! Mum's chocolate! She won't mind me eating a bit.

Daddy hops beside. "Hey Maggie!" I don't know what to say. But my eyes automatically rolls. "Woah!" He raises his hands.

Please, don't disturb me while I'm eating, especially chocolates.

Jade ❀✿

I'm craving for chocolates, so I search my mini fridge in the room.

Look there,

Look here,

Wait. Don't tell me my chocolates are missing or eaten?

I have left the room with uneasiness. I don't like anyone touching my chocolates, especially my days.

"HARREH!" Harry pops out from the living room with a wide smile.

"Yes wife?"

"Who told you to touch my chocolates?" His smile suddenly vanishes.

He then looks at Maggie who's busy eating.

"Daughter, I told you not to touch my chocos. They are mine. Let's get daddy Harry to buy more." I say to her then she smiles. I love my daughter.

She stands and hugs me, "Okay mommy!" She turns to Harry. "Daddy! Buy me and mommy chocolates!" She demands him. My girl is just like me.

Harry frowns.

He leaves to buy chocolates.

Harry ☆★

My wife is pregnant and has mood swings.

My daughter is on her period and has mood swings too!

I guess I have to settle with all this. Good luck to me, Harold Edward Styles.

I have to make little sacrifices for my beloveds.

"HARRY!" "DADDY!" They yell in unison. Oh, great. Cue sarcasm.

"CHOCOLATES!"

The next WONDERFUL day..

I feel my world bounces back and forth.

I slowly open my eyes, to see it was Maggie.

"Hey daddy!" She says sweetly. Well, I hope my morning goes fine.

"Cook pancakes!"

"HARRY!" Jade yells.

Author's ✔

Sorry short chapter.

Hope you liked it.

xx elle xx