ELEVEN

Harry's POV

I left London, maybe for good. And USA was my destination instead of New Zealand. I shall say, United States of America is one hell civilized country with such good people. 

I rode a cab to a five-star hotel, which got me hanging. I got out the cab, staring at the gigantic hotel. I mean, I don't expect hotels (especially five-stars!) to be small and whatnot. But this one, looks like a skyscraper to me. You don't know how to react to an actual skyscrapers than to be seeing them only in magazines. What do you expect? This is New York!

I paid off the cab driver but he didn't accept my money. "This is not Great Britain, sir. This is New York. We don't accept quid banknotes." I then realized, I forgot to change the monetary value. Instead of pounds, it should've been dollars! 

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to-" I wasn't able to finish when he left. He left mad. Oh God. I already flunked the cab driver. I don't know what's going to happen next. 

I went in with all the marble floor and well polished everything! I tell you. Even the glasses are well polished! They look glossy and shiny. The hotel lobby was occupied with people in denim and spectacles. Wow, they look really formal. Is something going on?

I walked towards the counter when someone with a good fashion sense hit me and both fell on the ground. "Watch your way!" 

"I'm sorry." Then two other ladies came rushing towards her. "Hey girl, are you alright?" She shook her hand and the other two girls eyed me. "Excuse me, mister. What you did was purposely unforgivable!" The black haired snarled at me. Now great, I flunked the cab riding and now these two (or perhaps three!) ladies want to kill me. I really don't fit the American culture, do I?

"I'm sorry. I am new to this country and I don't know anything about it." The two of them stared at each other and then back at me. "And your point is?" 

"I am not American." I continued and they laughed. "Uh, what's so funny?" 

"Isn't it obvious you're not American?" They looked at me from head to toe. God, do i feel a lot worse. Do I look that bad? 

~

Back at the hospital, the girls continued to see the unconscious Jade everyday. They still pretend her presence was there. 

Maggie was filming her everyday life, and just as soon as Jade wakes up, she'll show Jade what is happening during her days being unconscious. As for the boys, they kept visiting the girls, Jade, Maggie and the twins too. 

Perrie kept Maggie distracted from being melancholic so she took her shopping. 

While they were walking at the pavement, Maggie was astonished to see the ignorant people she used to know, was looking straight into her eyes like they wanted to say something. She quickly grasped Perrie's arm and hid behind her. 

It was Maggie's former abusive foster parents. 

Perrie had no idea who they were and immediately walked the other way around. 

ring

"Hello? Yes Jesy?" Maggie kept eyeing the two, and the two of them returned the eye contact to Maggie. Because she was scared, she turned to Perrie. 

"Really? Then we're heading there right now!" And Perrie ended the call. "Good news!"

"What?" 

"Jade's awake!" 

Perrie and Maggie hurriedly stopped a cab and drove all the way to the hospital. Maggie felt so happy and alive again. Perrie paid the driver whole, "Keep the change." And ran up to Jade's hospital room. 

Maggie opened the door and hugged Jade. "Mom, I miss you."

At first, Jade was confused and later returned the favor of hugging her back. 

"Where's..." Maggie knew who she was looking for, but then her voice trailed off and realized he was the reason of her accident. "He's gone, Jade. He's never coming back. Never." Few tears rolled down her cheeks. In fact, she still loves him. During her unconsciousness, all she kept dreaming was Harry, Maggie and "The baby! Perrie, where's the baby?" 

"Jade, babies, they're in NICU. "

"Mommy, They're girls and they're like you."

"I love you, Maggie."

"I love you too, mommy!"