SIX

Maggie ❀✿

I am having a sibling...

I have a perfect family.

Dad is happy,

Mum is too,

So am I,

They are happy,

We all are.

"Maggie, do you think let's celebrate?" Mommy asks.

She was cooking. She and dad are good in cooking. I wonder why didn't they work as a chef or took culinary arts.

She grabs a spoon and tastes her mushroom soup. My favorite.

"Well, mushroom soup served!" She pours the soup into the bowl in front of me and she then sits besides me. Watching me taste it. "It's wonderful!" I complement.

She smiles at me and serves me mashed potato and corn bits. "Thank you, Maggie."

Why is she thanking me? It's me whom I have to thank her. Thank them.

They have given me a new family. A family whose willing to take responsibility of me, to make me happy whenever I'm down, and to never hurt me but love me instead.

My lips curve to smile. "Mum, thank you. I love you and dad," I say. I'm willing to be with them until my last breath. "And little Styles." I say referring to the baby.

"I love you too. You are always my princess, our princess." Then she pulls in for a hug. Our hug lasted long, until daddy Styles comes in.

"Oh, what I've missed?" He says, his dimples showing. "Daddy Styles! Now we're a perfect family!" He runs up to us and joins our hug.

Baby Styles, Me, Mommy Styles and Daddy Styles. My perfect family.

Harry ☆★

My girls decides to go shopping and bond as a family for the second time.

Oh, yeah. Being a man and an only man in the family gets me left out. Oh, how I wish baby Styles would be a boy.

"Daddy! Teddy bear!" Maggie cheerfully says while pointing at a peach human sized teddy bear with a red ribbon on it.

"We'll buy it then!" Jade picks the bear and handles it to Maggie. Maggie squeezes the bear.

Next thing I knew, we're at the Grocery.

"Bread, jam, corn bits, milk in box, um.. Beef, sliced tuna, eggs.." Jade, one by one picks the following and places it in the cart.

"Celery, lettuce, carrots, caviar, Italian parsley, tomato.. We'll go on fruits! Mangoes, apples, banana, pineapple."

Maggie draws attention to someone. She silently stares at them. With their every move. I approach her and pats her back. "Is there something wrong? You've been staring at them for a while. What's wrong?" She shakes her head but it didn't stop me from asking her.

"My former parents who used to abuse me."

I can tell she is nervous. She backs off a bit.

I kneel in front of her, holding her from side to side.

"Baby, don't worry. I will protect you no matter what. Even if it needs to kill."

Not much later, Jade walks to us with a frown on her face.

"Harry, I want steak." She whines. Oh, my wife.

Maggie chuckles a bit. "Daddy will give you the most delicious steak he ever have cooked."

She shake her head. "I want me mam's
steak."

"So, we have to go all the way down to South Shields to eat your mam's special steak?" Jade nods. "Okay wife. I will do everything for you."

My daughter is scared to go out of the house. My wife wants to stay at South Shields because she is craving her mum's steak.

I love my family.

Author's ✔

Yeah! Finally updated in ages.

Gosh, I'm too lazy to update lately!
And I'm messing up because the language of my phone is Deutsch (German)!

Ta ta!

xx elle xx