EIGHT

Harry ☆★

"HARRY!" "DADDY!" I stand up from the couch, scratching my nape.

"Yeah, yeah. Chocolates."

It's hard having a wife being pregnant and a daughter whose in the midst of her bloody period. Wait, since when did a period never became bloody?

Jade and Maggie sits together while laughing and totally enjoying their life.

I sigh. "Harry! I need Chocolates!" Jade yells not so distant. She touches her little bump. Two more weeks, we will go and see the gender of our baby.

I smile. Having to spend my whole lifetime with her, Maggie and our new child.

"Stop day dreaming and go buy me chocolates!" She demands. I sigh again.

One week later..

I have asked Jade if I can go out clubbing with my boys. It's been a while since I have last saw them.

"Harry. It's dangerous."

"No, no. Don't worry wife. I will be fine. I guess I've been missing my boys especially that I will be here always beside you. I will barely get to see them and spend some quality time." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Stop blabbering." Then she leaves the living room. She walks upstairs without having any eye contact.

She's upset.

I text the boys that I'm ready to leave.

From Louis:

Faster Harold or we will leave soon
xx louis xx

I frown as I read his message. I hate people who calls me Harold. That's why I made a purpose of my nickname, Harry.

To Louis:

Whatevs LEWIS

I head myself out without making any noise. I don't want to wake my wife and daughter.

At the club..

I've been looking around to see if the boys are there.

I have spotted 3 familiar figures.

Liam is kissing a girl. Niall drinking. Louis just looks everywhere until he catches me glancing at him.

"Harreh!" We bro fist each other. And gives manly hug.

"Lewis!"

Little much later, a brunette girl approaches us.

"Hey Kendall!" Louis greets her and she smiles back. "Hey Louis!"

She smiles at everyone until she glances at me.

"Oh, you're new?" She's pretty though.

"Uh.. Yeah." I slowly nod my head. Her fitted clothes makes her sexy more. Oh wait, what am I saying?

"So what's your name, pretty boy?" She leans to me, and intertwines her leg at mines. "Harry."

Not later, she crashes her lips umto mine. I kiss back.

.

.

.

Wait, I have a wife. I shouldn't kiss back.

No.

I push her away. "What's wrong, Harry? You don't like it?" She seductively bites her lips as she stares me deeply into my eyes.

"I have a.. Wife." I say, as my voice trails off and whispers the last word. "What?"

"I'm married, Kendall." I calmly say as I rub my temples.

I didn't give her a chance to say anything back and I walk away. I have my wife at home. My daughter and my new child.

As I walk by the pavement, I hear my phone vibrates.

An unknown number flashes on my screen.

020 xxxx xxxx

Harry, go home. i have a surprise for you

I smile. Maybe it is my wife.

She's rarely been this way.

I was excited to go home. Since my surprise is waiting for me.

I was at my doorstep when Jade's face appears.

SLAP

"Where have you been?" She asks me angrily. Her face turns red.

"Uh. With my boys." I say then my palm immediately touches my burning cheek.

"With the boys.. Flirting with a girl? You idiot!" Anger fills the room. I see Maggie standing at the corner, glaring at me.

"Why are you all like that to me? What did I do?" I raise my hands as if I'm surrendering.

She shows me a picture. "OH MY JEEZUS."

It was me and Kendall kissing at the club before.

"You have a pregnant wife, a daughter and now you're cheating on me? Harry, how long have you been doing this?" Her voice was full of sadness.

She starts to tear up.
"Harry, you know I have loved you more than my own parents, that's why I chose you. Harry.. I-i..."

She wasn't finish when she runs out the house.

What made it more fantastic was, it has started to rain.

She keeps on running, I do too.

"Jade.. Please.." I yell. We were both all wet.

"Jade. That wasn't true! She kissed me! I didn't like her, because I have you!"

Rain pours harder. Great.

"I love you, Harry! I'm sorry but not sorry, because I'm going to end this." She turns to me.

BLAGG

It has stabbed my heart.

Red splashes everywhere.

My tears start to escape my eyes. Traitors.

"JADE!" I run up to her. Hugging her. Her body got bruises and freshly wounds. She slowly closes her eyes.

The man steps out from his car. Getting all panicky. "Sorry man! She was on the way!" I didn't hesitate to throw punches.

"YOU JERK! SHE WAS PREGNANT! LET'S RUSH HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

He helps me carry my wife and puts me and her at the back seat.

I'm going to lose my child and wife for this stupid brain of mines.

I love my wife.

Author's ✔

Wooh! Good thing I have updated now! Hallelujah!

Wow 868 words all in all (except for my author's note).

Love lots,

xx elle xx