Chapter 2: Amemiya Taiyou X Reader {Memories Never Fade}

Mitsuko: Next victim is Taiyou!

Taiyou: What?! Why me?! *pouts*

Mitsuko: It's because we all love you so shut up and deal with it!

Taiyou: Geez! Fine! Make sure this is good!

Mitsuko: I will! Yosh, min'na! this is Chapter 2! Hope you'll like it! Enjoy! Ikuyo!

_______________________________________________________________________

Memories Never Fade

Nobody's PoV:

You are just a typical high school student. Doing your normal routine and trying hard to pass class. Fortunately, you are succeeding.

You are one of the members of Raimon Soccer Club! Yeah, you made good friends there. Friends that won't bail or leave you. Not like him. Not like him who left you waiting and looking dumb at the river side bank. You've waited there for like a whole day and there's no sign of him. You went home crying your heart out and decided to forget him and never even once remember him due to the so much pain he caused you.

Not like any other day, you are practicing as usual to win and enter the Football Frontier so that people will open their eyes and know that the Fifth Sector is wrong towards soccer.

Little by little, you are succeeding at opening their eyes. You felt satisfied with this team and you promised you will never leave this team.

It was a day for practicing again but this time you felt some memories want to come out and flash to your mind. You already know what that is and tried hard to hid it so that you couldn't ruin the spirit flowing at the team.

Until, you felt your heart being smashed in a million pieces. You fell on the ground and fainted. You felt Tsurugi carried you and dashed towards a nearby hospital, which is the Inazuma Hospital.

"Hang in there, (F/n). We're almost there!" Tsurugi said while you are on his arms.

When you arrived at the hospital, Tsurugi kicked the door making a loud sound, making the nurses and doctors look at your direction. Tsurugi quickly lied you down on the bed and nurses and doctors came dashing in. Some of them are asking Endou about what happened. And all of your teammates are standing there very worried.

Soon, the nurses pushed your bed towards the O.R. (Operation Room). Endou kantoku and the others are left outside.

"Endou!!" Otonashi said while running towards Endou and the others. "Is she going to be all right?" She added while panting.

"I don't know. But I hope nothing bad happens to her." Endou said and looked at the room where you are being operated, making the others worried.

"Things will work out somehow, Endou kantoku!" Tenma said his usual quote and cheered everyone up.

On the other side, you felt yourself being operated. But that didn't bother you, I guess because of anaesthesia. But the one bothering you is him. The memories are flashing back on your mind but this time it's a different memory. A memory of you and him together and happy. The other side of you was getting angry because you promised yourself that you will never remember him and you just did! However, the other side of you felt warm, like you actually miss him.

You are getting confused to what to feel inside when suddenly you felt the operation stopped.

One of the doctors came out of the room making all of them stand in curiosity.