Chapter 9: Suzuno Fuusuke X Ishijima Emiko (OC) {'I Miss You'}

Jinu: Hey, I'm back. I apologize for the long, long delay.

Requested by: RekkaNoKen Enjoy!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"'I Miss You'"

[Third Person's PoV]:

Ishijima Emiko. A sweet girl with a sweet smile. A smile that was mostly adored by people. Especially to her one and only best friend, Suzuno Fuusuke. Suzuno has always been her best friendー Childhood friends, in fact. And every time she gives him her sweet smile, she finds him smiling back as well. And that smile makes Emiko forget about what happened to her in the past; how her parents rejected her because of her appearance. They both grew in the same orphanage together. They both have the same friends but it's just the both of them who shared a really tight bond.

They shared everything together. From both of their deepest secrets to their deepest desires. They were there for each other during each one's ups and downs, and no one ever left one's side. Emiko always kept on being Suzuno's positive energy and he remained as her big teddy bear.

Now, why does it look like, from the way I write it, that this happened in the past? Why, yes. It was all in the past.

They both did share everything together, but things already changed. After a few years, a news came that all of the orphans will use a certain stone that will give them extraordinary power in soccer. And she saw all of them accepting their father's offer. Emiko was puzzled at that time, but the only thing she can think of was Suzuno. She tried to change his mind about accepting it, but nothing happened. She grew hopeless, and ran away from the orphanage. 

 And it just so happened that Emiko heard from the news that there's been some rampage going on in Raimon. As the reporter said, the one who's causing the rampage claim to be aliens. But as the footage got clearer, there, she saw him. The man that she was not expecting to see. He had an expression like she had never seen before. A wide smirk plastered on his face as his eyes showed how much he wanted to hurt the opposing team. Emiko's knees began to tremble as she fell hopelessly on the ground.

[TIMESKIP]

It has been three years now.

Emiko is currently studying on a well-known university in Inazuma Town. She became more famous each month because of her extraordinary intelligence and her unbeatable skills in sports. She also became well-known because of her trademark, which is her different eye colors. However, by being famous, something was at stake. From the cheeky child she once was she became the cold, mean, and sadistic girl.

It has been three years since the incident where Emiko saw Suzuno rampaging like crazy. She didn't bother talking or finding him. She just continued on with her life. But it didn't change the fact that she misses him.

"Emiko!!" It's currently dismissal. Nagumo, who became her classmate and best friend, called up on her.

"What?" She turned to look at him.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" He asked, walking next to her.

"Why? You're asking me out?" She mockingly asked with a smirk on her face. In response, Nagumo clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at her.