Chapter 7: Fideo Ardena X Reader {I. T. A. L. Y.}

Naoko: Heyo! I'm back! As I said, I'm going to do Fideo first because I have an idea on him! I hope it'll make you flustered! Oh and, I'll continue your requests after this~

_____________________________

"I. T. A. L. Y."

{Second Person's PoV:}

It has been a while since you and Fideo became a couple. Actually, you never thought it would be like this. All you know back then is that you're each other's opponent and you need to beat each other in a fairly way in order to know who's the winner.

But eventually, you felt something that you never had felt towards someone before. Every time he's near you, you can feel the hormones from your brain transmitting signals that makes your blood flow faster through your veins which makes the heart pump faster. What was this feeling again? Ah, love.

This feeling bugged you for weeks until you decided to tell him the truth. To tell him how you feel just to ease the burden you are experiencing. As you tell him, you felt your heart pumping faster and it signals nervousness. You never expected that he feels the same way. The Fideo Ardena feels the same way towards you! And that's how your relationship began.

It's been three months now and you still kept in touch. Yes, you're one of the representatives of Japan but you didn't care less. All you want is Fideo to be by your side. But of course, every time you have a match, you won't let him slide but it doesn't matter who wins or loses.

You felt happiness. Happiness that you never experienced before until you met Endou and the others. But this happiness is different. I guess it's because of Fideo. You always have the smile on your face that he loves so much when you're with him. Every time, Fideo would say lovey-dovey things that always made your heart melt. Fideo would always be there for you. He loves you so much that he never wants to leave your side.

But this happiness didn't lasted. Fideo had to leave. He took the offer of one of the International companies in Italy to be their ace striker. Of course, it hurts and so as Fideo. But you have to, for the sake of his dream.

"(F/n), hey, don't cry." Fideo said as he cupped your cheeks with his hands.

"But...but..." You said but didn't have the chance to say it because of the tears falling down on your delicate face. Fideo wiped them using his thumb.

"I will just be gone in two years, (F/n)." He said, the tint of sadness can be heard on his voice.

"But that's too long, Fideo. I-I don't know what to do without you here..." You said and another stream of tears fell down on your cheek. He smiled slightly and removed his other hand from one of your cheeks. You missed that warmth already. As you looked at him, you saw that he has something on his hand.

"Here. Wear this so you won't forget about me. If you're feeling down or hurt, you just think of it as me." He said as he attached the bracelet on your right wrist. You looked at it and it's so beautiful! It sparkles like a morning sun. You hugged him tight and buried your face on his neck.

"I'll miss you..." You mumbled. Fideo wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face on your shoulder.

"I'll miss you too. More than you will..." He said and pulled away as he kissed your forehead.