🔴 #2 Author's Note & New Requesting Page

こんにちは、みんなさん〜

It has been a while, indeed.

I've just been busy with school. And some extra lessons I'm taking like piano and languages. So I'm really sorry!

I made this second author's note page to make things organised! Requests are all jumbled up and I'm not a multitasking person XD

So then, min'na-san, if it is alright with you, I would like to start a new requesting system.

[All who requested at the beginning of this book shall request again, in here.]

However, you are to follow a certain form in requesting.

For example:

Request #1

Hiroto Kiyama X Reader

For the Request Number, it depends on what number is before you. For example, a user got to request first, so you'll be the second one. Also, if the person before got to request sixth, then you'll be the seventh. Do you get it? If you don't, just ask in the comment section, thank you.

Next, for the Character you're requesting, it can be anyone. You can also place your OC just below the character name if you want it to be your OC. You can also put some traits to the character like "Hiroto Kiyama (Jealous!) X Reader" or something like that~ Just the normal way of requesting! Nothing's changed in this part.

So, that is all! I hope you're okay with these changes. If you have violent reactions, please write it down on the comment section!

Thank you for your cooperation!