Chapter 3: Hiroto Kiyama X Reader (young & adult) {I Need You}

Mitsuko: It's Hiroto's time!

Hiroto: Eh?! Why?

Mitsuko: Because you are requested! I already said that in the 2nd chapter!

Hiroto: Ohhh... sorry!

Mitsuko: It's OK! By the way, this is a request from CelestiaStarlight... hope this is okay to you! Ikuyo!

____________________________________________________________________

I Need You

[Nobody's PoV:]

"Stupid brat!! Just pack your things quickly! We don't need you anymore!" Your mother shouted as you are packing your things.

It really hurts you in the inside but you just hid it and stayed emotionless.

"Hai!" That's the only thing you can say but still, it just really hurts! It's because your father signed a contract that will pay them if they keep you for 7 years. And now, the contract is done, you are now useless in the family.

When you're done packing, your mother quickly pulled you by hair and dragged you outside the house.

"M...mo...mom! It hurts!" You squealed in pain.

"Shut up!!" Your mother said as she continued what she is doing to you. When you're finally outside, she loosened the grip on your hair. "Never Come Back!!" She shouted again and closed the door angrily.

You picked your backpack and worn it. You are about to leave but your tears started to fall again.

"Oka-san, what did I do to you?" You mumbled and turned your hands into fists and let your tears out.

You continued to walk. You're finding a place where you could live but you don't know where's the house of your mother's friends because you're just so little.

You're so tired of walking, you are hungry too because it's almost 5 hours of searching. Until, you saw an orphanage. You can see children about your age in the window playing and having fun.

You walked to the door and knocked. A red-haired boy opened it for you.

"Hai?" He asked.

"E..etto...I-" You are cut by a beautiful teenage girl.

"Hiroto, who's outside?" She asked the red haired boy.

"It's a girl, Hitomiko-nee." He said but as you observe him, he's just emotionless, just like you.

"Hey, what's your name?" The teenage girl asked while eye-leveling you.

"(F-F/n) (L-L/n)." You stuttered.

"What a nice name! My name is Kira Hitomiko. You're more than welcome to live here." She said as she smiled to you. Your eyes widen because you never felt this kind of warmth before.

You hugged her and you released.

"A-arigatou! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!(Thank you! Please take care of me)." You said and wiped your tears and suddenly a big smile appeared on your face.