Chapter 8: Saryuu Evans X Hoshi Wakana (OC) {Dandelions}

Naoko: Yosh! Back for another one! It's an OC request by  RekkaNoKen! Sorry if this took long, senpai! I'll make it up with this~

Fudou: Enough chit-chat! On with the story!

Naoko: Okay, okay! Geez! =_=

_______________________________________________________________

"Dandelions"

{Third Person's PoV:}

A young and beautiful girl was just taking a stroll on the gardens. The sun is shining brightly throughout the clear, blue sky. And she's smiling brightly as ever. She crouched down between the flowers and picked one dandelion. She looked at it and smiled again as she saw the complete detail of the said flower.

Not long after, a figure with white hair sat beside her.

"Yo." The boy greeted.

"Yo~" She greeted back happily.

"How are you holding up?" He asked her as he looked at the flower that Wakana is holding.

"I've been good lately. Thank you!" She answered. The boy took the flower from her hand and stared at it.

"You know, something reminds me of this flower." He said, reminiscing some old memories.

"Really? What is it?" She asked, seeming to be interested at the topic that the boy brought up.

"Do you want to know?" He chuckled.

"Of course, Saru!" She said enthusiastically with a sparkle on her eyes.

"Then, let's just say it's about me and a special girl," Saru laid down on the ground. "The special girl who I can never forget." He continued with a smile. Wakana laid down on the ground beside him.

"How did you two meet?" She asked again, looking at him.

"Well, it all started in one stormy day..."

••••••••

[~Flashback~]

"Geez! It's getting cold out here!" Saru said to himself while taking shelter from a ruined warehouse. It was raining really hard and the sky didn't show any signs of the rain stopping.

"Ugh! Curse Fei for calling me this late at night!" He said to himself once again.

"Ano... Pardon me but who are you?" A sweet looking girl approached him with an umbrella.

"Uhh... Why?" He asked back, making sure of the situation.

"Well, um, my father used to be the owner of this building and he asked me to get some stuff. So... Why are you here?" She said.

"What does it look like, doll? I'm taking shelter." Not the response she was expecting but it's pretty good.

"Ah, I see. Well, how about you go to our house first? You're wet. You might catch a cold." She offered, worry tainted on her eyes.
"First, why would you invite a stranger that you don't even know the name?" He asked, a smirk forming his lips.