Chapter 5: Dylan Keith X Reader {Long Distance Relationship}

Mitsuko: Yep! This is requested by my bestie, Mio-chan~! Sorry it took so long! Hehe, you know me~

Dylan: I guess Mio-chan really loves me~ *winks*

Mitsuko: ...Shut it.

Hiroto: Anyway, thanks for requesting, Crash298 ! Please enjoy~

Enjoy~!!!

_____________________________

"Long Distance Relationship"

{Nobody's PoV:}

You and Dylan are finally together. Not long during the FFI, he confessed his feelings for you. It was romantic, well, for you.

|Flashback:|

You just finished the match between Inazuma Japan and The Empire. Sadly, you lost.

During that time, you are in love with Dylan Keith. You met him when they challenged Endou for a match. When you laid your eyes on him, that's when you knew that you are in love with him, even though he looks like a mosquito in his goggles.

Moving on, you felt happy because even though you lost, you and the others proved that you don't need to always rely on Endou and the other ace strikers.

There's a huge smile plastered on your face. Seeing Hiroto, Gouenji, and Toramaru improve and so as the others make you so much happy. Plus, you managed to pull a new hissatsu technique as well! But that happiness didn't stop there. While you're squealing and jumping, Dylan ran up to you and hugged you. You blushed deep red.

"...D-Dylan...?" You said with a blush.

"Congrats, (F/n)!!" He complimented you as he pulled away.

"T-thanks!" You said and smiled at him.

"Hey, (F/n)?" He called your attention which you gladly gave.

"Yeah?" You said. And with that, he took a deep breath.

"(F-F-F/n)... I-I love you." He confessed right in front of everyone. Your eyes widened at what he said. You can't help but give a huge smile.

"...I love you too! Ever since I laid my eyes on you." You replied with a blush.

"R-really?" He asked.

"MmmHmm!" You nod as you kissed his cheek. But he is not satisfied with it, he pecked your lips which made you blush again, hard. All your teammates are cheering at the background, including The Empire. You blushed again and punched his chest playfully.

"Mou! Don't do this in public!" You pouted and he laughed as he ruffled your hair.

|Flashback End|

And that's how your relationship started.

Your relationship is so happy! It's like there's nothing that's going to break you apart except for the fact that you have different teams. But even though it's like that, you still kept in touch.

But fortune is not on your side. Today is the day that you're going to be apart.

{Reader's PoV:}