Chapter 4: Afuro Terumi/Aphrodi X Reader {A Fangirl's Dream}

Mitsuko: Yo, Min'na-san! Sorry if I'm late again! T~T I'm such a bad author.

Aphrodi: You could say that again.

Mitsuko: Shut it! You're not the boss here!

Aphrodi: Of course, I'm not. I'm the God!

Mitsuko: *facepalms* Oh please...

Hiroto: Anyway, here's the story you've requested and currently waiting for, -_Ken_Guru_-! Enjoy~

_____________________________

A Fangirl's Dream

{Nobody's PoV}

You are just a regular high school girl who loves soccer so much. But behind your love for soccer, there is something else. You are in love. Yes, in love with the one and only Aphrodi.

You don't even know why but this feeling never left your heart. That's why you love soccer. You want to follow his footsteps. In fact, you're so fond of him, like a fangirl, to be frank. For you, you're his biggest, number one fan.

You know him. Of course, he's like the most popular boy in your school. But what hurts the most is that he doesn't know you. You're just a fangirl admiring his movements. You can't even face him nor talk to him because you're so deeply in love with him.

But everything changed, with some encouragement of your friends and encouragement from your parents, you finally manage to make a love letter to him.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will definitely give this letter to him. Face to face. No matter what!" You said with determination.

~The Next Day~

You woke up early, probably excited to give him the letter. You arrived at your school early with only small number of students are entering the campus. You decided to hide and wait for him in the shed inside your school campus.

Minutes had passed and he's still not here. Not until, you hear some girls squealing. That's the cue. Afuro is here. You stood up, took a deep breath, and walked up to him with the envelope clutched on your hand.

Finally, you're near him. You're so nervous what the outcome might be but it's now or never! He stopped knowing that you're in front of him.

"Um...what do you want?" He asked. You can't speak because you're so nervous. He's right here, in front of you.

"Umm... Miss?" He asked once again. But instead of talking you just handed him the letter, in front of his face. In response, Afuro has a puzzled look on his face.

"...H-h-here...P-please r-read i-it..." You stuttered while blushing. You thought he would accept it but he just smirked.

"What's that? A love letter? Heh. I don't accept things like that from scums." He said coldly. Your eyes widened at the words. How could he say that to you?! Plus, it's just not that, he grabbed the envelope and ripped it into two. The other students that are watching you just laughed.

You're about to cry. You ran away and decided to skip class. You ran hurriedly to your father's restaurant. You told him everything about it and he felt pity for you.

Chapters Of Our Love - Inazuma Eleven All X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें